3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

REV

Started by stock-kitty, April 26, 2007, 03:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stock-kitty

I think REV is turning the corner. Next Q earnings should be much better.

Cheers

stock-kitty

Revlon to Release First Quarter 2007 Results and Webcast a Conference Call on May 8, 2007
Thursday April 26, 5:02 pm ET


NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Revlon, Inc. (NYSE: REV - News) today announced that on Tuesday, May 8, 2007, the Company will release first quarter 2007 results and webcast a conference call with members of the investment community to discuss the results.

The conference call is scheduled for 9:30 AM EDT and will be webcast live on Revlon's website at www.revloninc.com.


Cheers

stock-kitty

I had hoped to see a pre-earnings run this week, but unfortunately there wasn't any.  I lost my patience and sold.


GL to those holding.