3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NYX

Started by TraderStar, April 27, 2007, 03:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraderStar

This one has landed neatly on its 200 ema, light vol pullback, stochastics at bottom & turning up .. nice set up.  I got a June 90 call & plan to cash it in next week.  At least that's the plan  ;D

TraderStar

Plan not working as planned  ???  :(  :P

But .. the technical setup is still valid.  It just made a double bottom just below the 200 and today looks positive .. so I will hold on since my option is for June, I can give it another week or two.  We shall see.
My temptatiion is to 'double down' here, but probability is no longer on my side so I will slap my hands and resist the urge.... to gamble ... 8)

bigbull

NYX looks very intresting at these levels. I am an option strategist and NYX looks primed to run but not just yet.

There will be a pull back coming soon and most NYX calls will be cheaper by then. Right now there are selling for a realitve high premium compared to its peers and time decay is not on your side.

IMO once the stock reaches $77 it could be a good idea to start establishing a new position. I would go out at least 4 months becuase this is a growth company that must be allowed room to run.

there are tonsof shorts left to cover(22% of the current float) and when they begin to cover the stock is likely to rocket.

TraderStar

You were right about a pullback, tho not yet to 77 .. I got a couple more when it dipped under 80 and luckily it paid off so I am rewarded & out for now.  I will keep an eye on it for the 77-ish pullback and maybe buy longer calls ... thanks for the input  ;)