3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

AENS.OB : ALTERNATIVE ENERGY

Started by wrangler, May 01, 2007, 02:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

 A good Ethanol Penny stock to put on your radar. Has begun to trend up and has some recent news that could make this one to watch.

wrangler

gman88

Is anyone aware if the company has given guidance as to when they will be profitable?

wrangler

Quote from: gman88 on May 02, 2007, 02:28:11 PM
Is anyone aware if the company has given guidance as to when they will be profitable?

Hi gman88
Company is one year old and still forming. Still to early for financial reports of any meaning but alternative fuels is going to be the future of this country and I believe this company is well on its way of getting its foot in the door early. According to chart it is beginning to trend up. I would loke to see it break the .90 resistance if it does, next resistance will be 1.20 then 1.60.
I entered when I posted alert @.80 and will hold as long as it trends above 21 DMA.
Goodluck trading
wrangler

tocitygirl

This seems like breaking the 0.90 resistance.  Hope it does

wrangler

Quote from: tocitygirl on May 03, 2007, 02:00:36 PM
This seems like breaking the 0.90 resistance.  Hope it does

Hi tocitygirl
Just got in from day job and like what I seen.
Yes it broke resistance and had a high of .95 and ended @.93. Still wasn't the kind of volume I like to see to confirm a run,,still it stayed high to end for the day,,I like that. At end of day if you noticed ask was .93 and bid was .90 with hardly ant takers either way. It is stalled,,doesn't know if it wants to rally or not.
If we can get some kind of positive  PR I think 1.20 resistance will be seen.
Goodluck trading
wrangler

wrangler

AENS : decided to sell @.95 today and wait for correcton to maybe re-enter.
Goodluck trading
wrangler

gman88

It appears we have an insider buying AENS stock. He dropped about $90k or about 115,000 shares.

This should be an interesting week for ANES. With a good looking chart and with an insider buying we might see a break out.

I'm long at $.93.

http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/print_filings.jsp?url=%2Fredirect.asp%3Ffilename%3D0001144204%252D07%252D022732%252Etxt%26filepath%3D%255C2007%255C05%255C04%255C&symbol=AENS

wrangler

Hi gman88
I'll be looking for some to start taking profit like I did and wait for a pullback to .80 and re-enter.
I'm not saying that you're entry point is bad because I think this upward trend will continue for a while but all stocks at some point after a run will fall back to consolidate before the next run and I've learned with pennys to take that profit when opportunity knocks.
If it continues the breakout I'll wait for the next pullback after it's made the run to get back on.
Goodluck trading
wrangler

tocitygirl

Hi Wrangler,

What will be re-entry point for this stock?  I did sell today.  Thanks in advance

wrangler

AENS : WOW,,computer has been down all week and just got it fixed and seen AENS run. I didn't believe it would take off without pullback to .80. It broke 1.20 resistance but I'm leaning towards some profit taking that will be going on soon and will wait for now to re-enter.
Hope all that entered made some green on this play.
 
wrangler

la-onda

just fyi:
Alternative Energy Sources Selects Wachovia Securities as Financial Adviser
Thursday , May 10, 2007 06:00ET
company logo

KANSAS CITY, Mo., May 10, 2007 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Kansas City-based Alternative Energy Sources Inc. (OTCBB:AENS) today announced its selection of Wachovia Securities as one of its key financial advisers. Wachovia will provide strategic and financial advisory services designed to assist AENS in executing its business plan. Since August 2006 AENS has announced plans to build ethanol plants in Ogden, Iowa, and in Kankakee, Ill., and Greenville, Ill.

"We chose Wachovia Securities because of its dedicated team of corporate and investment banking professionals who bring expertise to all facets of our industry. Wachovia can design capital solutions to address our company's specific needs," said John Holland, chief financial officer of AENS.

Wachovia Securities' investment banking practice provides a complete range of financing and advisory services to financial sponsor groups and corporate clients through eight industry groups. In addition to energy and power, these include consumer and retail, financial institutions, healthcare, industrial growth, media and communications, real estate and technology. In February AENS also announced the selection of The Courtney Group LLC, an investment-banking firm, as a financial adviser. AENS is developing "greenfield" sites, including constructing, owning and operating fuel-grade ethanol plants. For information: www.aensi.com and www.wachovia.com.

gman88

AENS had their annual shareholders meeting yesterday. Anyone got any info about it?