3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

TUBR.pk Tubearoo, Inc

Started by BigSully1, May 08, 2007, 04:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSully1

www.tuberoo.com
internet video

I received a newsletter pump in the snail mail on this the other day. Could it be just another pump and dump? Most likely, I don't know, but it's sure been on fire last few days. Buy at your own risk.


http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=TUBR&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p59191861522




BigSully1

whoops, spelled wrong.
www.tubearoo.com

pompano

Nice, it would have been really nice about 3 days ago.   8)  The one thing I don't like about stockcharts is that their scans don't include pink sheets.   ::)

BigSully1