3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BTSI - this should be on for tomorrow's 1,0000-10000000000 board!!

Started by saffeysite1, June 23, 2005, 08:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

Bio-Tracking Signs Definitive Agreement With Nord Oil and Concludes the Acquisition With Proven and Probable Oil Reserves Valued at Over $2.5 Billion USD
Thursday June 23, 9:00 am ET


MONTREAL, June 23, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Bio-Tracking Security Inc. (Other OTC:BTSI.PK - News) announced today that further to receiving significant positive results from RSM Top Audit, the company has signed a definitive agreement with Nord Oil and acquired its oil and gas properties as well as its storage facilities in Russia's Samara Region, the country's most prolific oil reserve, in a deal valued at approximately $2.5 billion U.S.

stocky


stocky


saffeysite1

No.  But I want to.  I am going to see how the action is in the morning.  If it looks up by 10Am, I will look for an entry. 

kressad

Got in @ .03

Let's see how it goes.  Right now, I'm feelin' pretty good about it.

Tirebldr

Looks like I'll miss out on my million <G>. With an IRA can't invest in penny stocks.

Here's a link to Americanbulls on your first pick
http://www.americanbulls.com/StockPage.asp?CompanyTicker=BTSI&MarketTicker=OTC&TYP=S

good luck to you-uns!!
Art

dez

Nice pullback to support at .025
Bought in at .025
Don't see a quick fix to the energy problems worldwide so periodic news
release will pump this up over the next 12 months in stair step fashion.
Expect to look back 12 months from now and see at least a 10 bagger in my account.
Thanks for the post SaffeySite1.  I applaud  :D  you on the find.
Lets rock.  Todays volume ( over 16 million with 1 hour left to trade ) is once
again very strong. 
Oil at 60 dollars may stall for a while.  Traders are always cautious at
these round numbers.  Thirty dollar oil and then 40 dollar oil and then 50 dollar oil were all
temporary consolidation zones.

saffeysite1

It's funny you say that.  WHen you said oil was consolidating at $60.  Then I thought just about all my oil stocks are consolidating right now.  Makes sense.

Thnks



saffeysite1


stocky

Buy only if clear .033 zone, technically. otherwise you care going to see lot of selling here or before.

saffeysite1

two hammers, signals a change in direction to me.  We'll see on Monday. 


setravis

Quote from: saffeysite1 on July 31, 2005, 11:28:36 PM
two hammers, signals a change in direction to me. We'll see on Monday.




I will have to agree with you there Saffey.
Those hammers say buy to me.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

AussieTrader

Chart says buy I probably agree, volume though says yuk, lots of sub 1M volume days will give trouble if you want to exit reasonably. Friday vol was 772K * close price of $0.02 = $15,420 of stock traded in the day. If you are in it I hope you get  volume expansion and are able to ride it up. Good luck.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

catrader

volume increasing and pps advancing.  should keep moving as it brings its website live and since says it will be fully reporting soon.  from other boards quite potential here.