3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

CYBL.OB

Started by JMoney, June 24, 2005, 12:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoney

I like the movement of CYBL.OB with its volume. It's Quarterly Report shows good signs. Today, they posted some news.

Link: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050623/clth035.html?.v=13


netman

are you buying this stock?

netman

I bought it for 0.07 already 117% high

Thx JB for recomending

stocky

As per Business 2.0 these companies are going to make up 5th wave of technology. I cant comment about company specifics but bought today. Hope this thing goes up. Cant post the business 2.0 here.

TRUNK

Damn good call! too bad I didn't see it until now.. We need to all chip in and buy the site a new server  >:D

up 125% so far today

netman

Stocky,
What do you mean by 5th wave of technology?

stocky

Well its a long story, I will try to put some exprets from the article, but obviously cant do now. Thing is in PDF :(  Anyway I will post some here. Check it out later.

netman


setravis

JB.........Damn you did it again!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Smokin ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

stocky

JB is the man. Applaud.

eagerlearner

man this thing has rocket fuel .
is there a target price?  is it too hot to touch it now?
thanks

tommyt

Anyone have any exit stratagies? I'm in @ .061, and I'll unload enough to cover my original investment at .18 + 10%, then let the rest ride.

netman

Man its hot
Any Target price?

Can anybody tell the exit point?

stocky

The product that CYBL have I think is better than BRVO :) I think just keep an eye on momo. Its prudent to book some profit on the way, no matter what.

ELR

way to go JB !  man, you guys are smokin' !  I set a limit this am in pre-mrkt @ .06.  Just being greedy I guess :( .  I can't trade at work or i would have jumped in after the start.  What a ride!

elr