3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BLYC

Started by eliteG, June 24, 2005, 10:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

the only strong stock I have scanned at the moment...interesting to watch. very tiny.




Ramsburg


Jesus eliteG ;)

Today you are like the Mr. Master Pennies ;)  >:D

BLYC is another penny on my list... I have a small position on it, are you in ?
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore


This will not be a 10 bagger guys  ;) We are looking to a 20 or 30 bagger !
I've bough all my way up from 0.0022 to 0.0026  >:D

This stock is so small, that in 2 or 3 days it could be over 2 cents.

Its nice to have such great penny pickers over here !

Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Ramsburg


Jesus...

You are putting me nervous Jesse ;)
I started with a small stake on this one, but now it's not so small (110% profit).

You have any specific reason to believe on the 2 cents price level ?
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore


Rams, I have simple 2 reasons: Math and TA

In such a little tiny stock, all this volume is just like giving gasoline to a fire, besides, today its the first day, tomorrow it will simply blow out to the sky !

Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Loffigus

I got royally screwed today in this stock.

I bought at the High of day when it was $.0025
Then saw it drop to $.0017 and sold.
Then watched it rise to $.0049

I kicked myself.  I still am.


Ramsburg


Loffigus :(

When it comes to penny stocks, we must stay cool... to stay cool we need to have only a really small stake on the play... otherwise we can get easily wiped out...  :(

I'm sorry to ear that Loffigus...

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

so is sitting at .003, is it still a good time to jump in,,,alot of sell offs right here...is it time to take advantage?

thanks,
julia

fill_the_gap

May buy some more near the close for Monday.

Never can tell with the Pennies.

Thoughts ?  
Just one opinion, do the research

saffeysite1

If I was looking to get in, I would say yes, alot of bids coming in at that price. 

Good luck

gmarc66

well, i just picked some up at .0033...hope it jets now!

good luck everyone...would be nice to have a great finish for this weekend!

julia ;D

Pete

I am in @ .0035. I hope I make a few pennies on this :) 'coz lost and loosing a lot of pennies in aret, amep, epyh ...
P

eagerlearner

i am in too, for the momo. but this stock doesn have any fundamental or news.  we can only go as fas as momentum gets us.
only see it as a short short trade
jmho

The_Smaker


Looks like the fundamentals are in good shape, or getting better, this is old news, but shows some recoveries, besides that some good news must be coming out:

Bentley Commerce Corp. Announces Results for Its Third Fiscal Quarter Ended March 31, 2005

SARASOTA, FL--May 24, 2005 -- Bentley Commerce Corporation (OTC BB:BLYC.OB) (www.bentleycommerce.com), the leader in Internet and point of purchase barter and trade, announced financial results for its third quarter ended March 31, 2005, of fiscal year 2005. Revenue for the nine months was $379,744 (2196% higher), Operating Expenses were $1,978,442 (43% lower) and Operating Loss was $1,598,698 (53% lower) than the same period in the prior year.

For the three months ended March 31, 2005, Bentley Commerce's revenues were $103,628, an increase of 599.2% as compared to $17,293 for the three months ended March 31, 2004. The increase was due to an increase in trade volume among its affiliated exchanges that resulted in the Company earning more fees during this period, as well as obtaining and utilizing earned trade dollars to offset expenses that would otherwise be paid in cash.

Operating expenses for the three months ended March 31, 2005, were $703,315, a decrease of 69.6% as compared to $2,316,383 for the three months ended March 31, 2004. This decrease was primarily attributed to consolidating and centralizing the Company's operations at one facility, enabling the company to provide a higher level of customer service while significantly reducing operational costs.

The increase in revenue and the decrease in operating expenses resulted in a 73.9% decrease in the loss from operations that was $599,687 for the three months ended March 31, 2005, compared to $2,299,090 for the three months ended March 31, 2004.

For the nine months ended March 31, 2005, revenues were $379,744 compared to $17,293 for the nine months ended March 31, 2004, a 2195.9% gain. Operating expenses for the nine months ended March 31, 2005, were $1,978,442, down 42.7% compared to $3,452,200 for the nine months ended March 31, 2004. Loss from operations for the nine months ended March 31, 2005, was $1,598,698 a 53.4% decrease compared to $3,434,907 for the nine months ended March 31, 2004.

"Earning revenue in fiscal 2004 in a company that in prior years had none, is one of the key milestones we attained," said Bruce Kamm, Bentley Commerce's CEO. "Being able to do this while substantially decreasing operating expenses is indicative of our management's focus. Couple this with about $500 million in product and service offers in our Internet-based global trade marketplace, and we anticipate a very promising future for Bentley Commerce."

About Bentley Commerce Corporation:

Bentley Commerce Corp. has created the world's largest online collaborative barter marketplace. Through the Company's development of seamlessly integrated online barter services, barter transactions can be processed over the Internet or at a merchant terminal at the point of purchase in real time, using the Company's proprietary "VirtualBarter" software. Bentley intends to serve as a clearinghouse for barter trades for Fortune 500 trading partners; scores of barter exchanges that serve companies of all sizes; corporate barter companies that serve large multinational corporations, trade associations, chambers of commerce and their member companies.

Forward-Looking Statements:

With the exception of historical information, this news release and accompanying information may include forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated as a result of various risks. There are numerous factors that could contribute to such differences, therefore such projected events and anticipated results are not warranties or guaranties that such events will occur or that the Company will achieve such results. For more information about this corporation and risks involved in the investment of their publicly traded shares, please see the company's website(s), and/or documents filed with the SEC, which are easily accessible in the EDGAR database system.

Contact:

Bentley Commerce Corporation
Bruce Kamm
941-870-4952
[email protected]
http://www.bentleycommerce.com
http://www.bentley.vbarter.com

 
The Smaker

Ramsburg


I like their business concept, but I must confess that I have no clue about the fundamentals behind this move, perhaps some up-coming news ?
It doesn't mater anyway ;)  This chart is so powerfull, If I just saw it during the weekend, and I didn't have any BLYC, I would be buying Monday for sure...

It's an Hold !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account