3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BIDZ

Started by boatguy, June 06, 2007, 12:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatguy

Mover-popped up on my screen, looking into it. :)

Update-

Bidz.com, Inc. Approved for Listing on NASDAQ Capital Market

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070605/20070605006415.html?.v=1

Bidz.com - Online Jewelry Auctions

http://www.bidz.com/

Watching- up .20  ;D

Stocky2000

nice consolidation should break out soon....over 7.50  >:D

Se7en

What's the ticker of this stock, I don't find any BIDZ on stockcharts ...  ::)
Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!

boatguy

Looks like stockcharts doesn't have it yet.

Traded up on low volume to $7.90, pulled back now to $7.52

boatguy

Nice ;D

Stocky2000

Quote from: boatguy on July 13, 2007, 03:37:59 PM
Nice ;D

did you buy...i bought twice 7.24 and 7.60  >:D i hope this moves to 10 next week

boatguy

Ket1390, No I'm not in, money is tied up right now.

I did however look into BIDZ .  I watched several auctions (watches) and checked the prices being paid for the same items on ebay. Bidz was getting much more than ebay auctions were fetching for the same item.

I think being able to bid and win in seconds, rather than waiting a week or more only to be outbid at the last minute, does have great appeal. Bidz takes care of the last minute sniping by extending the bid for 15 seconds if another bid is placed in the last 15 seconds. This I am sure can increase the final price quite a bit.

Huge projected earnings according to company guidance is a definite plus.

Good Luck, I think you will see 10$ soon!

boatguy

Big time breakout!! ;D

boatguy

Time to move up again ;)

boatguy

Breakout ;D

labatts6254

I jumped in today @ 13.79 when it started moving this morning.  It was screaming a BUY at the open.  The earnings for this company have been a steady increase year after year and zero debt!  Can't beat it.  Thanks for bringing this one to my attention boatguy.

labatts6254

I have not found any news yet, but BIDZ just took a 9.34% drop.  May just be profit taking after its nice run lately.  This presents another nice buying opportunity. ;)  Lets see how she reacts tomorrow.

Cheers,

boatguy

Ascending triangle breakout ;D

wrangler

Nice play to all. Don't know who should get applause on this play.
So I'll just say Congrats. to all and hope you make a lot of green :)
wrangler

BigSully1

Bidz.com 3Q Profit More Than Triples
Monday November 12, 6:33 pm ET 
Bidz.com 3rd-Quarter Profit More Than Triples on Jewelry Sales, Beats Wall Street Estimates


LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Online jewelry auctioneer Bidz.com Inc. on Monday said its third-quarter earnings more than tripled as increased revenue easily outpaced an uptick in expenses.
The company reported net income of $3.6 million, or 14 cents per share, compared with $1 million, or 4 cents per share, last year.

Revenue jumped to $40.1 million from $27.1 million a year ago due mainly to increased demand for jewelry products. Average sales per order rose to $173 from $124, while expenses also rose to $7.5 million from $5.7 million.

Analysts polled by Thomson Financial expected a profit of 11 cents per share on revenue of $37.7 million.

Shares of Bidz.com added 40 cents to $15 in aftermarket activity after gaining 50 cents, or 3.6 percent, to close the regular trading session at $14.60. The company's stock has traded between $4.90 and $15.19 in the past year.


http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BIDZ&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p59191861522