3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

POWN.PK

Started by kslifka, June 06, 2007, 03:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kslifka

POWN.pk

Up big on news regarding Disney.

June 6 (Reuters) - Walt Disney Studios, a unit of The Walt Disney Co. (DIS.N: Quote, Profile , Research), said it signed an exclusive multi-year deal with Stan Lee, the creator and producer of Spider-Man, and his production company POW! Entertainment Inc. (POWN.PK: Quote, Profile , Research).

Under the terms, Lee and his company will develop and produce all forms of entertainment, the Walt Disney unit said in a statement. (Reporting by Shikhar Balwani in Bangalore)

gman88

I bought some on the open today for $.35.  :)

I am interested to learn more about the terms of the deal with Disney.

kslifka

Quote from: gman88 on June 07, 2007, 10:53:11 AM
I bought some on the open today for $.35.  :)

I am interested to learn more about the terms of the deal with Disney.

Very nice gman.   I sold at .58 at the end of the day. ;D

Don't know anything about the deal with Disney.

2 long white candles though :o.

gman88

2 long white candles though
Quote from: gman88 on June 07, 2007, 10:53:11 AM

That is a little worrysome for me too. But it did close on the high of the day and had increasing volume. I still think this one has more gas left in the tank. I want to see how it opens.

labatts6254

Wow, this deal with Disney looks very interesting.  I would love to buy some shares, but I am not sure how comfortable I feel after it is already up 500%.  Anyone else buying at these levels?

Cheers,

gman88

i sold out of it this morning at $.55.

This stock has 105,551,761 shares outstanding according to pinksheets.com. I also doubt they are going to see any money from the Disney deals for a couple of years.