3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

ARIO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 20, 2005, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eduardvs

LoL Trunk, that was probably me that bought your 35k shares at .06! 

Hoping for a rebound from yesterday

David Randolph

Considering all information I got I'll continue to hold AMRE.OB through today's session.


atalltexan

.046/.047.   Wondering where the bottom will be, and perhaps a reentry point.

catrader

Quote from: rocket88 on August 10, 2005, 05:35:49 AM
4 & half millions exchanged yesterday. I still have 250000 shares which would be one 18th of that volume. Does anybody think I'm the largest shareholder of AMRE? I don't think I am. I'm holding ::)

that is indeed quite large, still holding?


lalitha0

Hi,
Since it looks like th bleeding has stopped does anyone think we should add to the position!
Yesterday I was panicking, but am still holding.
--Lalitha

rocket88

Three largest blocks exchanged today were 277500, 200000 & 110000. Somebody sold them but somebody also had to buy them. ;)

catrader

Quote from: rocket88 on August 10, 2005, 12:29:52 PM
Holding ::)

is there any loss target you would get out at?  I got in with some at 0.064 so seing it fall is not too great.

rocket88

from David Randolph...

1) Sell at target of $0.130 (profit potential of 154%)
2) Sell with a loss if close < $0.034 (risk of 33%)

I'm in  at .059 and I think David at .051

No, it not much fun watching it go down ::)

catrader

Quote from: rocket88 on August 10, 2005, 01:33:41 PM
from David Randolph...

1) Sell at target of $0.130 (profit potential of 154%)
2) Sell with a loss if close < $0.034 (risk of 33%)

I'm inĀ  at .059 and I think David at .051

No, it not much fun watching it go down ::)

well in our case at the price we got in, would be like 50%.  well, let's hope we get some buyers.

eduardvs


shaker340

I forgot one of David's rules, to never let a profit turn into a loss.  I let a $200 gain turn into a $570 loss :(.  I've got to remember this rule ;)

la-onda

ended @ 0.043, I will hold

updated chart

basonista

Sold the other day on the way down and bought in again yesterday at .045.  Let's see what happens! ::)

rocket88

sold out @ .045 all 250000 :( Oh well, hope my next move make up for the loss on this one.