3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

PHEI.PK

Started by David Randolph, June 06, 2005, 08:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocky2000

Elite, we got a hammer that s a good sign.......i also saw the video from the phantom...quite good

David Randolph

The selling pressure is abating in IFLB.OB. No great technical damage was made by the last 3 indecision candles (dojis - when open=close - mean indecision by traders).

Decision day is coming and there's nowhere to go but up.

smeyers2

Hi Everybody...

Am a newbie to penny stocks... am planning to buy some IFLB Monday. Questions.... It is hard for me to get to a computer for 5 or 10 minutes uninterrupted... so that rules out checking the price during the day and buying if it is down.. except for lunchtime. I was thinking about putting in a limit order in now at 13 cents..  I don't know too much the moneymakers.... if I put in a limit order of 13 cents and the price is really 11 cents will they fill my order at 11 or since I gave them "Card Blanche" will they fill at 13 ?  Thanks in advance for your thoughts.... I have more questions, but will hold for later post.

Have a Great Day !   ;D

Steve

David Randolph

If you put an order to buy IFLB.OB @$0.13 now this is what will happen: you will buy at tomorrow's open if it is at or below $0.13 (at the opening price). If the open is above $0.13 you won't buy nothing, unless price comes down to $0.13 during the session.

«if I put in a limit order of 13 cents and the price is really 11 cents will they fill my order at 11 or since I gave them "Card Blanche" will they fill at 13 ?»

If the open is 11 cents you will buy at 11 cents, even if you put a buy order at 20 cents.

But be carefull with penny stocks, they can move a lot, up or down. You perhaps should start learning how the market works with a more conservative stock. But the market is free and you're the boss of your money, I wish you good luck !

Ask anything you want, you're welcome  :)

smeyers2

#49
Thanks For The Warning Dave....    I am not new to stocks.. just penny's... and I do know about the volatility.  I have a good stomach ! My only dilemma was I was undecided between  IFLB and BRVO...  Since I am into computers and gaming IFLB is a natural for me. Here's hoping the Stock Gods are looking goodness on us !

Have a Great Day !  ;D

stocky

Dave, do you think IFLB.OB is still bullish?

stocky

Got your answer, did not read your last post on this. :)

David Randolph

Read my daily analysis of the stock:

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=444.msg2580#msg2580

I think it is pretty clear. If I didn't thought the stock was bullish I would sell it at first chance. There are 11000 stocks competing for my money, I don't have the time or resources to waste in a bearish stock.

This message board has incredible technology, it warned me you've answered again before I post this message. But I'm going to post it anyway ... see you tomorrow, going to bed now, it's pretty late.

David Randolph

Volume was a bit higher today on IFLB.OB. Besides that, nothing new. I'm still holding the stock and closing my eyes and ears to fundamentals (it was because of fundamentals that I sold LRLSQ.OB, the stock was going to be delisted soon, reports said - reports might be true, but the only thing they prevented me was from making a 100% profit the next day  ???).

Stocky2000

The last three candlesticks formed a Bullish Tri Star Pattern . This is a bullish reversal pattern that marks a potential change in trend. However, its reliability is not very high and it requires confirmation.


fantazia

Some random thoughts,

This one is definitely not for the weak at heart :)  ,but I don't think the fundamentals are all that gloomy.  I believe in Kevin Bachus, why would he stick around at Infinium if he didn't believe in the phantom project, I am sure any major gaming company wouldn't mind having him on board.  He did seem very confident in the video, and he is the first to know what is going on with the funding and the launch. And why would he stick his neck out again on the phantom if he didn't really believe in getting what is needed to launch the product.  But I agree with David I don't really care if the phantom will succeed but only here for a speculative trade. And I appreciate David's daily update on the chart and everyone's thoughts be it good or bad. Heck the last time this stock had a major rally the company was in no better financial shape and still no product realeased , but I feel this time around the market is being more cautious and waiting on some hard evidence before taking off and this is being reflected in the chart.

Great site! and best of luck to all!

eliteG

QuoteHeck the last time this stock had a major rally the company was in no better financial shape and still no product realeased , but I feel this time around the market is being more cautious and waiting on some hard evidence before taking off and this is being reflected in the chart.

well said, fantazia(applauded)

ehos

Quote from: fantazia on June 14, 2005, 02:08:28 PM
Heck the last time this stock had a major rally the company was in no better financial shape and still no product realeased , but I feel this time around the market is being more cautious and waiting on some hard evidence before taking off and this is being reflected in the chart.

Dead bang on.  You can see it in the charts.  The first few spikes are huge over, well, nothing.

You can see the spikes are MUCH lower now, even when there is 'big' news like actually showing the Phantom console/demo.  It's not vapourware anymore, but the market has gotten wise to Phantom.

I don't know honestly what to do, I'm just going to hold and see.  IMO, it will go sideways for a fairly long time (months).

David Randolph

Another day, another doji in IFLB.OB. We have so much conflicting fundamental news and analysis that I'm like ehos, holding and waiting. I'll hold and wait as long as the stock closes above $0.125.


David Randolph

It seems like it will still close above $0.125. Keeping IFLB.OB.