3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

EYII.OB

Started by David Randolph, October 04, 2005, 08:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawFund

Check their latest news:

http://www.eyibusiness/ee/EE10-02-06.pdf

02-18-2006 opening creamery sold out.

Wax

Yeah I am excited for this stock next week. Something big is bubbling. I however can see this bouncing down off the .10 range. Not so much due to technical but mental resistance. You figure 100K shares bought at the .02 -.03 range will net you 10K. Of course that is just my look at it. I will probably unload and reload on the dip again. I can see myself playing this stock 5 or 6 times.

evgeny05

I do not love such charts, but I continue to hold EYII if it is broken by 0.038 I sell. (only my opinion)

shawFund

Last Friday's high of $0.395 should be an error.

Or at least someone typed the wrong number when he/she placed a buy order (wanted to buy at $0.0395 but typed $0.395).

No one is so stupid to pay 1,000% more than current bid/ask price to buy a stock.

But the stock gained 22% so far and $0.10 should be this week target.

Let us find out.




evgeny05

Hi !

0.395 $ is a mistake and chart now looks perfectly!
it is new chart from stockcharts.com
;) ;D :o

Wax

Ahhh another 1 mil block traded after hours. Something is bubbling. I am going to lighten up around 6 and ride the rest 10+.

evgeny05

Dealers in indecision.  ???
probably 0.04 - the new basis/support. ::)


shawFund

The stock is definitely in uptrend and if I am not wrong, the short term target wil be $0.10 in few months of time.

If they start shipping filters to China, the stock will get big push.




TRUNK

Ha! She's showing life.. I'm Still 100% invested in eyii.ob at an avg of around .10.. haven't checked the share price in a few months.. Still needs to double from here for my breakeven point though.. but I won't sell there.. I'm waiting for the real double bagger at .20 cents before I sell. I'll check back in again in 2 months.. I don't need the money so I'll wait

evgeny05

I think EYII even without news will go on the north, to break 0.064 $ and above - look at this flag.
Т.А  ;) ::)

Wax

Judging by recent actions this should blast and hold through 5 tomorrow. Almost like the good ole mms propped it up for it near close.

nberski

Hello:

I have been babysitting this position - I bought enough at .018 and .02 to bring my composit down from .12 to .05  so I am about to break even.  Now I am happy to have the oversize position.

I will not sell any for a while - I think David will get his .32 when the purchase orders begin to  add up.  This might be sooner rather than later - but - it is just a matter of time.

The charts look great.   CEIC looks good.  I do not know how high EYII can go  on  happy talk and big plans but when the substantial numbers come in - very high - very very high.
If it dips again I will buy more.

Good trading to all



Your other cousin,
Jethro

Wax

I think tomorrow will be a very large run. I plan on dumping after the big run and re-entering once again as it consolidates. This will be my 3rd play on this stock in a little under 2 weeks. I think I have milked at least a 200%+ gain on it. I am coming for vengance after doing my -8% stop on ptsh today at .0069. Just to have it hit .02+ near close. I screwed myself out of thousands upon thousands upon.... $$$ today. These cursed BB stocks ;-)

shawFund

EYII is going to break-out anytime.


Wax

My guess is it pings off of .06 today.. or at latest tomorrow. Hopefully it can break the wall that will be set up for it.