3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GNBT.OB

Started by therman, June 16, 2005, 11:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WIll GNBT bounce off of our projected support levels?

Yes
No
No idea...

Holygrale

High of $2.98 so far...............
Today its all about the close, and if it closes above $3 on continued strong volume I'm in over the weekend.......................

mexirafa

Thank you all of you for your input, applause!! ;D

So far just watching the stock fly. Good for all of you!!

Have a great weekend!!

rafael
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

LiveLife

Good job!  = High Five to all =
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

stocks2watch2

Well 3.54 in pre mkt. ::) It went up more than I thought. We need to be real careful here. Up too fast, has to be ready for a pullback. I'm selling at least 10,000 today. At 3.54 I made a profit of over 110,000.00 8) Now how do I applaud myself? LOL. Good Luck to those that are still in. ;D

rickjust

Quote from: stocks2watch2 on March 21, 2006, 09:15:21 AM
Well 3.54 in pre mkt. ::) It went up more than I thought. We need to be real careful here. Up too fast, has to be ready for a pullback. I'm selling at least 10,000 today. At 3.54 I made a profit of over 110,000.00 8) Now how do I applaud myself? LOL. Good Luck to those that are still in. ;D
wow! 110,000. !! i bought 500 shares at 262 lol. i can't retire on my takings. good trade stock2watch2
maxi

dez

Stock2Watch2,

Excellent trade for you.  In my previous post I expected this run to reach 2.75, from 1.40, based on the G-Pattern.  Today's high was 2.75 , of course the day is not over yet.  It is trading once again at 2.75.  I sold into this rally also.  An excellent trade for me also. $$$$$$

Yesterday I purchased 52, SVA April 5 call options at .15cents while the stock was at 4.07.  Shortly after the stock price run began and more price increase followed again today reaching 4.90.  The option traded at .50

Tonight at 8pm EST the company holds a conference call with perhaps news worthy items concerning bird flu activities at the company. A nice pop tomorrow is not out of the question.  Perhaps GNBT will rest a few days and the SVA will pick up the pace.  Technically SVA is ready to run hard. 

GNBT is a buy once again on a pullback.

rv

Quote from: dez on March 21, 2006, 01:36:01 PM
Stock2Watch2,

Excellent trade for you.  In my previous post I expected this run to reach 2.75, from 1.40, based on the G-Pattern.  Today's high was 2.75 , of course the day is not over yet.  It is trading once again at 2.75.  I sold into this rally also.  An excellent trade for me also. $$$$$$

Yesterday I purchased 52, SVA April 5 call options at .15cents while the stock was at 4.07.  Shortly after the stock price run began and more price increase followed again today reaching 4.90.  The option traded at .50

Tonight at 8pm EST the company holds a conference call with perhaps news worthy items concerning bird flu activities at the company. A nice pop tomorrow is not out of the question.  Perhaps GNBT will rest a few days and the SVA will pick up the pace.  Technically SVA is ready to run hard. 

GNBT is a buy once again on a pullback.

well, today's high was $3.75, but if you bought some at $2.75, bet you could sell that secret and retire and never have to trade stocks again... ;D

dez

RV,

A typo.  My eye teeth got in front of my fingers and I could not see the keyboard. Of course $3.75 was intended.  HOD so far is 3.77.  In any case keep an eye on SVA for a possible jump. 

rv

hmmm. old news..now over $4....

stocks2watch2

Quote from: dez on March 21, 2006, 01:36:01 PM
Stock2Watch2,

Excellent trade for you.  In my previous post I expected this run to reach 2.75, from 1.40, based on the G-Pattern.  Today's high was 2.75 , of course the day is not over yet.  It is trading once again at 2.75.  I sold into this rally also.  An excellent trade for me also. $$$$$$

Yesterday I purchased 52, SVA April 5 call options at .15cents while the stock was at 4.07.  Shortly after the stock price run began and more price increase followed again today reaching 4.90.  The option traded at .50

Tonight at 8pm EST the company holds a conference call with perhaps news worthy items
concerning bird flu activities at the company. A nice pop tomorrow is not out of the question.  Perhaps GNBT will rest a few days and the SVA will pick up the pace.  Technically SVA is ready to run hard. 

GNBT is a buy once again on a pullback.

DEZ, You can go back and edit your typo to 3.75. I knew what you meant applaud to you for a good trade. GNBT is looking overbought now. I'm not gonna get greedy at this point. There will be a lot more GNBT,VPHM,NVAX'S to buy in the future.4.00  :o :-\ :)Sold all but 4000

setravis

Quote from: setravis on March 08, 2006, 09:16:25 PM
Quote from: setravis on February 25, 2006, 09:11:03 PM
Hot...Hot...Hot !  ;D

Will get even hotter... 8)
Long term buy along with GNTA.
I've already made gains in both, and feel that there is much room for even more gains.IMHO.. ;D

Donald Luskin has this marked one as a bird flu play and it looks to be in a nice uptrend. Loose stop on this one, The pullback is probably a nice entry.


Canadian company producing vaccines against the bird flu epidemic.
Read today where the flu is growing in Europe and Asia.
Projections are that the US mainland will have cases of the Bird Flu this Summer.
If this happens,Watch for this stock to move higher......jmho.
See little overhead resistance as it continues to make new multi-year highs....

Technicals
Record Price High
Most Actives
Gap Up
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
70.75%above 13-day EMA
132.35%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 99 

Fundamentals
Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $186.79 
P/E Ratio: NA 
PEG Ratio: N/A 
Next Earnings: N/A
Last Analyst Rating: Buy
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

dez

Setravis,

Was today a blow-off top?  With all the volume in the last week it is going to be awful for the stock price if everyone heads for the exit at the same time.  And speaking of volume - there are 33 million shares of stock float and GNBT traded more than that today alone ! ???Worrisome?

The overall market is now entering a corrective phase in up trending market.  Can this stock buck the downtrending market momentum?  Will it run flat?

On the positive side - pull up a monthly chart of CEP, another Canadian stock.  What if we are looking at the first stages of another CEP?  And of course we can look forward to more Pr's, perhaps some Federal Funding, additional acceptance of Oral-Lyn around the country and more general positive movement in the bird flu stocks.  All of which will support/boost the stock.


The investment business is definitely an Art and not a Science.  So what to do now?  Evaluate tomorrows first pullback for weakness or strength, then scale back in with an eye for quick profits unless and until a confirmed new breakout above todays high of 4.49.  Support at 3.93 is important and hopefully not tested but if it is then the 3.55 to 3.62 level should be the next logical support. 

Traders like to take their profits on Thursday and Friday so tomorrows high should hold until next week or a new PR.  All of this is something to think about tonight.


vic

 :) ;) :D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Not that i'm some guru or whatever but this stock wll not give.  I thought I was on selfdistructive mission and sold half yesterday @ 4.00...figured I had doubled and would just play with the rest ... well the rest is doning great >:D . anyone have any suggestions as too when to we could see a pull back or are you as confused as I am.

Cheers
Vic
Carry On.

dez

Vic,

For now 5 seems to be the wall. 

The last sell off dropped the price to 4.77.  And bounced.  Might use that as a mental stop.  Lots of L2 sells came in at 4.80 right away.  116000 shares in one block.  Well bless it's little heart GNBT bounced back and ate that overhead supply right up and then proceeded to go back to 4.94 and STOPPED. 

Second sell-off in the works right now.  $4.83 as I type. So lets see what gives.
Going in to Thursday and Friday the day traders like to take profits so that is another consideration.  If we don't get a sell off by Friday I would say the sky is the liimit for next week.

stocks2watch2

GNBT is overbought and I think it's ready to turn around, when it drops it will go fast. This is my opinion and based on that I'm out for now.I bought 20000 OLGC. Watch GNBT closely if your still in Good LUCK.