3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Penny Pick: EPYH.OB

Started by David Randolph, June 22, 2005, 09:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocky

Just curious how they are going to finance multimillion deals? Dont have cash in hand.

Long EPYH

stocky

Dave are you still holding EPYH?

Loffigus

If they have the money to fund these investments, then this stock is undervalued (which is what the CEO keeps saying)

I would be happy with $.10 a share in the medium term.

stocky

I think there is lot of credit line available in CA and EPYH is in the red hot sector. Will hold.

invol_inlf

In at ..022 after watching it for a couple of days.

la-onda

Hi Dave,
whats your opinion about the buyback plan & fridays stock price?
Was this just "normal" pullback? Noramlly buyback plans should lift the stock price higher IMO?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Cheers
O.

invol_inlf


invol_inlf


Loffigus

Been a lot of good news on this one, I am surprised that it has not run up higher than $.04

Interesting....   With all the money they are investing in real estate, I would think this stock has a lot of upward potential.

stoked6

Any chance of it going up again ? I am holding it at 0.029

ssubirias3

The stock seems to be sitting near the levels when David made the recommendation.  Would it be worthwhile to pickup more shares at this level or is this stock D O N E?

Thanks!

Loffigus

Good buy at these levels, IMO

I bought higher, so I am underwater -- but they are investing in real estate, and are buying back $1M worth of their shares.

I think $.05 is a good possibility in the short term. 

David, Do you have any thoughts about this stocks recent movements?

TRUNK

I'm still holding mine.. There is no buy or sell signal confirmed yet.. although I wouldn't reccomend buying more at this level.. Wait until we start to move up again first before buying more-

OhadOnFire

Another 17% free fall...  :(

I am down by 47%....  :(  :(

David, do you still hold it?
If yo do, when are you going to sell?

Thx,
Ohad

Pete

ohad. I am holding also and down about 45%. I would like to hear from David if he is still holding his position. Trunk had asked him this question but I guess David did not read his email yet. Personally I would like David's analysis on it.