3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SWKJ.OB – is no longer valid. It has changed to SBDNE.OB

Started by Ramsburg, July 25, 2005, 01:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slomo007

Welcome aboard wrangler.  I've done a ton of DD on the fundamental side of Siteworks, if you need any of this info just let me know. I'll rely on you for the chart analysis as I'm definitely a newbie in that area.

Fundamentally, we look great and it's just a matter of time.  ;)

wrangler

Hi slomo007
I'm not a chart analyisis by far but will explain what I mean by MOM/MA that's what I call it and has worked well for me. Movin on momentum/28 day moving average. Look at bottom of chart at MCDA and one line will be black and one will be blue. When black line crosses above the blue line that is the buy signal and when it crosses going back down that is the sell signal. Even though it hasn't crossed going up yet when I looked at recent news and then the small spike up I decided to go ahead and buy and hope the lines will cross some time this week. Look at all of the lines that has crossed and you will see what I'm talking about. Hope this explains one of the ways I use to determine to buy a stock.
One word of caution though. When using this method it is wise to wait for a day or two to make sure it's not a fake run if it is a fake run price will drop back down below the sell signal and if you bought to early it might take a while to get the buy signal again. Always look at the past buy and sell signals and see if it's had a lot of fake runs or if the run ups from a buy signal usually keeps going for a while.
Good luck trading and as always have a stop limit that you're willing to sell in case any stock becomes a bad trade to limit you're losses. :)
wrangler

slomo007

Quote from: wrangler on November 07, 2005, 02:24:22 PM
Hi slomo007
I'm not a chart analyisis by far but will explain what I mean by MOM/MA that's what I call it and has worked well for me. Movin on momentum/28 day moving average. Look at bottom of chart at MCDA and one line will be black and one will be blue. When black line crosses above the blue line that is the buy signal and when it crosses going back down that is the sell signal. Even though it hasn't crossed going up yet when I looked at recent news and then the small spike up I decided to go ahead and buy and hope the lines will cross some time this week. Look at all of the lines that has crossed and you will see what I'm talking about. Hope this explains one of the ways I use to determine to buy a stock.
One word of caution though. When using this method it is wise to wait for a day or two to make sure it's not a fake run if it is a fake run price will drop back down below the sell signal and if you bought to early it might take a while to get the buy signal again. Always look at the past buy and sell signals and see if it's had a lot of fake runs or if the run ups from a buy signal usually keeps going for a while.
Good luck trading and as always have a stop limit that you're willing to sell in case any stock becomes a bad trade to limit you're losses. :)


Hi wrangler,

Siteworks is one of the very, very few pennies I feel comfortable with medium term.  The fundamentals on this company are amazing.  They now have $30-35M contracts which have been publicly announced, another contract to build a hotel which has not been announced, the potential opportunity to distribute VMC commercial glass in America, and much more regarding the Asian construction phase.  Also, I still think there's a good chance to get a hurricane reconstruction contract from the Army Corps, based on the fact that they're based in Florida and are a minority owned business - which gets special treatment.  Approximately 22% of hurricane Katrina reconstruction contracts to minority owned businesses have been awarded, so 78% still remain.  Being based in the Southeast and being minority owned means I think they'll end up getting one - whether it's Katrina or Wilma (their home state), I am not sure.  The potential hurricane contracts at this point look like gravy, as Thailand alone is enough to keep the company busy. 

Just do the valutions and then look at the stock price.  I realize that TA is the primary guide in pennyland for short term price, I am not arguing that.  All I'm saying is that I don't consider myself a chart expert at this point in time, and don't want to risk being out of the stock when it chooses to take off.  I fully believe that it's not a matter of if, but when.  As long as they complete the contracts and start booking the revenue, I can't imagine this stock being around these levels very long.  I am willing to keep my money in it until next year if that's how long it takes. 

I realize many don't want to wait that long, and I understand that.  But when I put this many DD hours into a stock, I can't afford to sell it and spend that much more time looking for new ones when I actually do believe in the stock medium term. 

BTW, thanks for the chart and your thoughts.  Tomorrow looks to be a very important day in determining the short term direction. 

wrangler

Hi slomo007
I don't consider myself any one style of a trader either. I try to choose stocks that will give me a gain wheter it be one week,month or year. I bought another same day I bought this CYHD that I will probably hold till sometime next year ,hoping to get a very good return on it.
I started a new thread on the 1,000,000 thread about it. I call it," goal : 1000 into 20000. I know that sounds unreallistic but it's got great potentual. I also seen that in SWKJ and will hold my shares in it to for maximum gain.
Hope we make some great returns on SWKJ
Good luck trading.I will add post when I see the confirmed buy signal and hope it will continue to climb from their. Did you get in yet. I bought 10000 @ 0585.
wrangler

slomo007

#139
Quote from: wrangler on November 07, 2005, 11:46:29 PM
Hi slomo007
I don't consider myself any one style of a trader either. I try to choose stocks that will give me a gain wheter it be one week,month or year. I bought another same day I bought this CYHD that I will probably hold till sometime next year ,hoping to get a very good return on it.
I started a new thread on the 1,000,000 thread about it. I call it," goal : 1000 into 20000. I know that sounds unreallistic but it's got great potentual. I also seen that in SWKJ and will hold my shares in it to for maximum gain.
Hope we make some great returns on SWKJ
Good luck trading.I will add post when I see the confirmed buy signal and hope it will continue to climb from their. Did you get in yet. I bought 10000 @ 0585.

I've been in since the .02-.03 range.  Profit took a little in the very low teens and bought back in a little too soon again, but still am happy with my position. 

slomo007

It looks like we're about to get our reversal  ;D



Combine the chart with the pending news of a hotel contract, possibly hurricane reconstruction work, and the potential distribution agreement with VMC for commercial glass in the US, and I'd say we have a strong buy.

wrangler

Looking better every day. The buy signal has just about happened in the MACD box below the chart. I think we are just about ready for our run up. If it starts the run up I will be using my system to tell me when to sell which is using the MACD chart on the bottom with a 28 day MA. Sell signal will be when the black line crosses back down to the blue line after the run up. Good luck slomo.
wrangler

slomo007

News out, assures investors that dilution to cover the Thai project costs will not be needed. 



Knightsbridge Law (Thailand) to Fund SiteWorks' Thai Projects
Thursday November 10, 10:30 am ET

MIAMI, FL--(MARKET WIRE)--Nov 10, 2005 -- Management of SiteWorks (OTC BB:SWKJ.OB - News), a construction and real estate development company, announced today that the company has arranged with Knightsbridge Law, Thailand, to provide construction bridge funding and mortgage funding for all its projects in Thailand.

ADVERTISEMENT
Adblock
Knightsbridge Law has agreed to provide bridge funding in addition to the 50 % mortgage program it is already offering to purchasers of properties in Layan, Phuket.

CEO Michael Nurse said, "The company will now be adequately capitalized for our Thai projects, and we can start dedicating resources to these projects to ensure efficient delivery. When our senior management returns to Phuket late in November, we will be engaging suppliers and subcontractors to start the projects in early January 2006."

This press release contains "forward-looking" statements as that term is defined by Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, (the "Securities Act") and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, (the "Exchange Act"). All statements that are included in this press release other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking" statements. Although SiteWorks believes that the expectations reflecting in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will materialize. Important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations as disclosed herein, including without limitation, in conjunction with these forward-looking statements contained in this press release.


Contact:

     Knightsbridge law can be reached at +662-343-1631
     Fax: +662-343-1818 in Bangkok.
     Email: [email protected]

wrangler

Thanks slomo
Didn't see that news release. I think you have made a good pick here.And patience will bring us a good payday.
Good luck trading :)
wrangler

Stocky2000

Look at the homepage news not updated  :-[

http://www.siteworks-inc.com/news.html


The firm has 2 full employees
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=SWKJ.OB

I sold my shares today. Good luck guys !  :-\


slomo007

#145
Quote from: ket1390 on November 11, 2005, 01:08:23 PM
Look at the homepage news not updated  :-[

http://www.siteworks-inc.com/news.html


The firm has 2 full employees
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=SWKJ.OB

I sold my shares today. Good luck guys !  :-\



While we all make our own decisions, it would really benefit you to do better DD in the future.  The firm announced just a few days ago an opening of a China office which will employ anywhere from 50-100 employees.  Also, the Yahoo data is very old anyways, as I know for sure they have more than 2 employees. 

Also, here is their real website, which is fully updated: http://www.mysiteworks.net/index.htm   


Make sure to click on the projects page and view the powerpoint presentation on their Thai projects, they look amazing.  :o

wrangler

Hi slomo
I'm keeping my shares so far chart still looks good. Haven't seen any reason for selling and liked the link you gave. Thailand project looks like some kind of resort. I may not hold as long as you do because I always sell any stock if it will give me a 50% return. And I think this may do that. Will have to wait and see.
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler

slomo007

wrangler, there are a lot of estimates out there ranging from 100% to much, much, much more in return here.  My views are somewhere in the middle, but I fully respect anyone who takes a profit when they have a chance.  We all use our own money, and all have our own set of rules when it comes to investing....but yet success happens both ways.  I will choose to wait on a stock for several months if need be, and will also have patience to go up to a level where I view it as a fair price (which is much higher than 50%) but at the same time, I also expect it to take much longer than a few days.  Just a tradeoff that I know about going in, I guess.  I don't have the time to research several pennies as in depth as I would like, that's why I choose a very small handful and do as much DD as I possibly can and treat them more as mid-term trades.  To each his own, and I hope you get your 50%.  I also hope I get a lot more.   ;D  But, I am taking the bigger risk.  I have very little doubt that you'll get your 50%.

wrangler

Thanks for the support slomo
I'm sure both of us will reach out goal with SWKJ. I have set rules for my trades or most of them anyway to always take a 50% profit and move on to the next one. I have one exception right now in the 1,000,000 dollar thread. It is called Goal : 1000 into 20000 using one stock and with it I will use the highs and lows to buy and sell till I reach my goal of selling all shares @2.10. Go there and read it.
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler

andyman

Hi slomo

be back since day before yesterday, had some days off.

little rough today  ;) , good for bying.

regards andyman