3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robt

#585
Afraid not, Hachi himself succumbed to old age in '34 on the very spot where he would wait for his master.

fascinating details here:

http://metropolis.japantoday.com/biginjapanarchive349/303/biginjapaninc.htm
If you must smite, post why so I can improve myself.

ABEX_TRADER

Off-Topic

I did not realise that it was a dog we were talking about. Poor little guy I feel sorry for him.  :'(

Seems some animals are smarter than humans and the Military leaders of Japan of that day should have taken the same route by dying before they cost the world so many lives in that period. The Japanese cared more for animals then they did of other people it seems looking back.

We seem to put so much in the effort for our pets as is seen by the NO,LA. disaster. I know I am caring for one now that has lost the 2 closest people in his life in less than 2 yrs.. He's 16yrs. Old and has a few health problems ,but I was given the task so I am living up to it.

Thx for the article and let's see BRVO move over $1 this week as all indicators are improving. We need Volume and lot's of it!


1reilly

While reviewing the Bravo thread When I got to Don's post I had to check to make sure I wasn't on a Yahoo board. What's next here, a posting of David Letterman's top ten for the day. A lot of people expect a lot more from this forum than this dribble.

David Randolph

There were no fundamental developments on BRVO this weekend, but the technical picture is getting more and more clear: the stock is building the second shoulder of an inverted head and shoulders pattern.

Volume has picked up a bit, but not much, and that's fine for this stage in the pattern. Now I'm looking for a decisive break of the neckline level at $0.72 with volume above 5 million shares.

Can BRVO do this next week? I bet it can !


ABEX_TRADER

#589
David:
   Just wondering weather you have changed your pps projections from the $5 mark you had mentioned shortly after the CCE agreement for the short term?
    Long term I think this will easily exceed the $20+ mark in 4yrs. depending on any Dilution I imagine.

I would like to know what Snapple did as a comparsion study.Might be some Historical data someplace as this reminds me of them ,but getting in on the ground floor before they ever went national or international.   

Thx!

echo

I think we should stick to discussing stocks here.An occasional off-topic commentary i guess is ok, but this is too far.

Jmo
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

don

While reviewing the Bravo thread When I got to Don's post I had to check to make sure I wasn't on a Yahoo board. What's next here, a posting of David Letterman's top ten for the day. A lot of people expect a lot more from this forum than this dribble.
Point taken, smites noted. It was a quiet weekend for posts and I got tired of reading about the Dog. I exercised bad judgement, so - be assured, never again. Don.

robt

#592
Quote from: 1reilly on September 18, 2005, 11:18:26 AM
While reviewing the Bravo thread When I got to Don's post I had to check to make sure I wasn't on a Yahoo board. What's next here, a posting of David Letterman's top ten for the day. A lot of people expect a lot more from this forum than this dribble.

Sorry, my tangent came from the confusion engendered by a bad transcription of a cc which confused the spelling of "Shibuya" as "Shibula." It was only meant to be a brief aside, and I have just edited my comments down.

The important thing is that the Shibuya machine, when/if it comes online, can produce 16 million units a month, as opposed to the current 2.5 million, and the additional 5 million coming online in April.
If you must smite, post why so I can improve myself.

ABEX_TRADER

#593
While doing research this morning I ran across this link which might help those who wish to look at the Beverage sector:

http://www.beveragestocks.com/Beverage_Stocks/

When looking at the Beverage Sector Charts using MetaStock they look better than I thought they would considering that Commodity & Energy based issues are the ones that are getting the most attention at the moment. 

Michael

This industry recognition confirms what we already knew: Bravo! has a world class product!:

QuoteSlammers(R) Named One of the Year's Best by Progressive Grocer Magazine
Monday September 19, 9:46 am ET


NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., Sept. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bravo! Foods International (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO - News), a brand development and marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin-fortified, flavored milks, announced that its Slammers® milk drinks have been featured in the September issue of Progressive Grocer magazine, as an 'Editor's Pick' for one of the best new dairy products of the year.
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

ggrewal

Slammers(R) Named One of the Year's Best by Progressive Grocer Magazine
        http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050919/flm010.html?.v=25
Go Bravo Go  :D

basonista

Nice!  ;D

Quote from: Michael on September 19, 2005, 09:57:24 AM
This industry recognition confirms what we already knew: Bravo! has a world class product!:

QuoteSlammers(R) Named One of the Year's Best by Progressive Grocer Magazine
Monday September 19, 9:46 am ET


NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., Sept. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bravo! Foods International (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO - News), a brand development and marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin-fortified, flavored milks, announced that its Slammers® milk drinks have been featured in the September issue of Progressive Grocer magazine, as an 'Editor's Pick' for one of the best new dairy products of the year.

fill_the_gap

David,

Nice work with BRVO.   ;)

I added and now have a full position to hold long term.

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research

David Randolph

Quote from: ABEX_TRADER on September 18, 2005, 06:51:55 PM
David:
   Just wondering weather you have changed your pps projections from the $5 mark you had mentioned shortly after the CCE agreement for the short term?
    Long term I think this will easily exceed the $20+ mark in 4yrs. depending on any Dilution I imagine.

I would like to know what Snapple did as a comparsion study.Might be some Historical data someplace as this reminds me of them ,but getting in on the ground floor before they ever went national or international.   

Thx!

I've projected $5 not after the CCE agreement, but before, after I bought BRVO at $0.26 (you can go back on this thread to check this). The dilution the first CCE deal implied made me short term bearish on the stock and more suspicious about BRVO's ability to ever reach $5, but now I think this target is plausible again (because the deal with CCE changed a lot - only the good part of the deal remained).

A comparison with Snapple? I will have to explore and acknowledge more about this company, since I never hear of it  ??? Perhaps I'll do it on my next update on BRVO, thanks for the suggestion Abex_Trader.

I see no bad news today but the stock tanked almost 7%. Yet, on after hours it is up almost 7% too, so go figure ... just daily noise while the H&S pattern is building itself if you ask me.

Still looking for a break of the $0.72 level this week, we'll see. I will hold BRVO whatever happens with the stock price over the short term.

coolwood

I have put more eggs in this basket than any other.  Thanks for all the great updates and positive views.  If  it hits $5 I will be flying down to take David and his family out to dinner.
;) ;D

Thanks Curwood  8)