3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robt

#855
Ameritrade BRVO profile shows:
Market Cap   $78,282,476   
Shares Outstanding  110,257,008

Not all shares are "shares outstanding," value of shares not in the market are not included in "market cap."

The 8k said 140k shares outstanding, so that indicates a market cap around $100m.
If you must smite, post why so I can improve myself.

David Randolph

#856
Great posts on BRVO.OB, as usual  :)

Let me just address the comparison between Bravo and Wal Mart:

QuoteAs for what BRVO is worth on a fundamental side?
There are no earnings yet, so we are paying for anticipated growth.
Right now the market cap around $191M or roughly 2x next years projected sales.

What if I told you about a company, that has gone up 5000% since it's IPO, has dominant market share, pays a dividend and whose market cap is only 68% of next years sales?
You could buy Wal Mart shares for 48.79 tomorrow.
So which is the better value?

BRVO's market cap is 141,253,757*$0.71 = $100.29M. But that's not the point. The point is BRVO may have, if it meets projections, 580% revenue growth from 2005 to 2006. What is the YoY revenue growth for Wal Mart? 10.5%.

So, for 55 times more revenue growth, you're paying just 1.72 times more the sales multiple. You're right, WMT rose 5000% since its IPO. But will it rise 5000% from here? Of course not. Will BRVO? It's possible.

Some people are concerned because, yeah right, sales are growing, but costs are growing a lot too, even more than sales. It's always this way before a company starts getting «economics of scale» (I don't know if you use this term, what I mean is that with more size costs per unit go down). Also, the company says this:

«As previously announced, the Company will convert all of its existing
product lines from refrigerated, extended shelf life products to the new
ambient packaging, which requires no refrigeration throughout the delivery
process, and significantly reduces the Company's per case freight cost. 
Concurrently, the combination of truckload orders and ambient delivery will
ultimately address freight costs.»

Technically, the stock went down heavy because it missed revenues expectations for the quarter (but for the 4th quarter we have $6 to $7M in revenues expected, which is about 100% more than the 3rd quarter), it touched the ascending trendline and came back by the close, making a bullish candlestick.

Maybe it will just stay around current levels, but I don't see it breaking below the ascending trendline, the future is rosy for this company, and the stock market is all about the future.

bw6458

Maybe we should send the Walmart children some Slammers for Christmas, so they can think about the concept of tastey healthy unrefrigerated milk moving through their stores... LOL
That may help the bottom line for BRVO but it would surely throw another kink in the production wheel.


;D   :o   ;D   :o 

don

David said: Great posts on BRVO.OB, as usual.
ain't that so true!
What I like about this discussion group is the overall positive, yet realistic assessments which continue to be posted. Reading here -  makes me rethink my strategy, just about every week. Happy to post that I sold my trading position at .78 for a profit of .18/ps and bought back in for .67. I am a rank amatuer at trading, so I am very fortunate this week. I see the stock trading in a wide enough range to buy and sell and make a few bob - all the time keeping my core position. In summary, like most investing situation, disicipline can make you money. I am rubbish at disipline, being Irish by nature and birth. Thanks for all the sharing. That is what makes my day, ya know. David - may the dentist's trip be short and painless..Don.

spalooky

How about some more of that tanken sai stuff. I need a hit (of fresh //air).

Terliso

what are you talking about spalooky?

fous

Quote from: spalooky on November 16, 2005, 06:44:08 PM
How about some more of that tanken sai stuff. I need a hit (of fresh //air).

haha yah i dont get it....... did i miss something?  :P
trade it like you mean it!

don

For Nerbski and Spalooky in particular, here is something surprising - a post that is actually about BRVO. Jest joshing you ole boys.... ;)
Very good publicity value here, imho, as I saw this on one of my general news services:
Bravo! Racing News

Source: Bravo! Foods International Corp.   

NEW YORK -- NHRA Pro Stock Drag Racer Erica Enders, driver of the Slammers Ultimate Milk Chevy Cobalt will be making an appearance on the highly watched ESPN show Rome Is Burning with Jim Rome this Wednesday November 16th at 4:30pm Eastern Standard Time. Erica will be doing a correspondence for Jim Rome to show him and his viewers what it is really like to be a pro stock driver in the NHRA. You will not only be able to see what Erica goes through on a given race day but you will also go behind the scenes of her daily routine before she pulls up to the starting line.

Enders is the First Female to make it to the FINAL ROUND in NHRA Pro Stock history. (35 years) She also has more wins, in one season (2005) than all other female drivers, combined, in - NHRA Pro Stock history. The NHRA season ended in Pomona, CA with the running of the Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals and Erica made a grand entrance! She qualified the Slammers Ultimate Milk Chevy Cobalt in dramatic fashion with the number 2 spot out of 26 cars.

David Randolph

Today I spent hours reading news and SEC filings for the penny stocks held on the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio, and so I'll just introduce a trading plan for each stock held on the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio.

BRVO.OB Trading Plan: Hold for the long term.

john b mcginnis

Yesterday, I unexpectedly received by Fed-X Mail a case of six different Slammers drinks. It was a nice supprise. Also included were recent press releases, nutritional information, BRVO summary and other misc information.
A few weeks ago, on BRVO's website, I signed up to receive Their investment newsletter and I E-mailed Roe Warren,CEO with some general comments. For one of them reasons, I was sent their products. "Got them cool-ing in the frig right now"!

Has anybody else received products from BRVO??
John

spalooky

I'm talking about Melfelf's cool technical charts with all that cloud stuff above the current prices. I want to get his latest take.

rkstates

BEAS realizing it's 3Q today.

I am hoping this stock to go up.

basonista

rkstates, why would you post this in the BRVO thread?  Do a search on BEAS and post there or start your own thread.  Whoever you want to see your message won't be able to find it in BRVO.  :)

netfishmademerich

As I posted on Tuesday night, people who sold that day simply had their shares taken away from them.  This stock is now more bullish than ever.

David Randolph

Unfortunately I didn't receive any BRVO products, but I've just changed address, maybe that's why  ::) I guess I just have to go to the US to taste slammers ... or else, wait a couple of years  :)

The stock is coming back after the «sell the news» of the earnings report. As we've analyzed, news wasn't bad as it looked on the surface, and I expect good things for the 4th quarter and beyond. Not only because of the CCE master distribution agreement, but also because the company was already experiencing fast growth even without CCE.

Technically, a close above $0.80 would be heaven, as it would be a confirmation of the new higher highs, higher lows pattern.

I see a lot of transparency in the words and actions of BRVO's management. I'll continue holding for the long term.