3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

Hi elite
Just bought TKER and when you get time what's you're TA on it, hope it meets you're recommendation.
Thanks :)
Insider buying : http://www.secform4.com/insider/showhistory.php?cik=tker
recent news : http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060206/lam064.html?.v=36
chart : http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060206/lam064.html?.v=36
wrangler

eagerlearner

Thanks for PTSC elite, applaud! bought last week at .175.
are u in CHID ? i am thinking to add at .50 . what do u think?
and do u think there is still life in NIHK?
Thanks a lot!  ur DA MAN!  ;D

Mo~Money

grabbed some ADZR @ .21 ;)
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on February 06, 2006, 11:28:50 AM
Hi elite
Just bought TKER and when you get time what's you're TA on it, hope it meets you're recommendation.
Thanks :)
Insider buying : http://www.secform4.com/insider/showhistory.php?cik=tker
recent news : http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060206/lam064.html?.v=36
chart : http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060206/lam064.html?.v=36

Hey wrangler,

TKER - I like the MACD like you showed, insider buying is always nice, kinda unhappy about the 200 being so far above and how the 50ema is right around the high today, I dont think its bearish.. in fact its probably at a turning point but I think it may have to churn for a bit before it can mount an assault upwards.  I hope it goes straight up for you though, goodluck  ;D

Quote from: eagerlearner on February 06, 2006, 11:31:04 AM
Thanks for PTSC elite, applaud! bought last week at .175.
are u in CHID ? i am thinking to add at .50 . what do u think?
and do u think there is still life in NIHK?
Thanks a lot!  ur DA MAN!  ;D

PTSC - you're welcome eager  ;D

CHID - i am not in but this does seem like the place to do it huh?  Thx for reminding me right here  :)  I'll consider it.

NIHK - there is potential in NIHK, I like this wall of support shortterm @ .0800 cents.. I even like that its a low volume wall.  Now if NIHK crosses below that it might be time to re-evaluate.  The movement recently sort of looks like a bear flag but there are conflicting good signals there.. I definately see the possibility of a strong upward push.  Goodluck.

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 06, 2006, 11:31:36 AM
grabbed some ADZR @ .21 ;)

way to risky for me Mo but goodluck  8)

eliteG

perhaps?  ;)




eagerlearner

#170
Hi, what do u think of this chart? is it time to take profit? 
the chart is just awesome, but fundamentally, the company is still gonna lose money in 2006 , it's running on the hype of the oil sand and future growth.
I cant decide what to do.  ???

Thanks

eliteG

PTSC - I'm thinking that, since in the past 3 yrs you could only have bought PTSC higher that the high today once, we are in pretty good shape with pretty happy investors all around.  A close above .185 is a short-term breakout, a close above .20 is a really powerful breakout.  This is the lunch doldrums lets see if the buying comes back after 2-2:30.  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: eagerlearner on February 06, 2006, 12:49:38 PM
Hi, what do u think of this chart? is it time to take profit? 
the chart is just awesome, but fundamentally, the company is still gonna lose money in 2006 , it's running on the hype of the oil sand and future growth.
I cant decide what to do.  ???

Thanks

UTS.TO looks strong to me.  I have never traded .to but that stock makes me want to  ;).  I would wait for it to slow down before selling but if you feel uncomfortable sell a part.  :)

catrader

eliteg,

what you think of ucsy?  maybe breakout today up 42% on large volume.  like a solar and alternative energy type of stock maybe.  now at about 0.027.

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on February 06, 2006, 01:09:21 PM
eliteg,

what you think of ucsy? maybe breakout today up 42% on large volume. like a solar and alternative energy type of stock maybe. now at about 0.027.

hey ca long time  8)

UCSY - I am unconvinced.  Had a gap like this one in September and couldn't do much with it.  Maybe this one is different?

eliteG

Ding Ding Ding Round 3  8)




basonista

Quote from: eliteG on February 06, 2006, 02:24:43 PM

Ding Ding Ding Round 3  8)


Looks like it's going to take a few more rounds.  Maybe a round of beers is what it needs. ;)

eliteG

Quote from: basonista on February 06, 2006, 02:54:38 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 06, 2006, 02:24:43 PM

Ding Ding Ding Round 3  8)


Looks like it's going to take a few more rounds.  Maybe a round of beers is what it needs. ;)

seriously  :D lol

eliteG

I am impressed with PTSC doing so well and the market looking so weak.  I know the market is weak when I start drawing in lots of support lines  :D  ;)


eliteG

PTSC Round 4 Bring it  :o

Nice bullish invesre head and shoulders in place  >:D