3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basonista

Quote from: runner2847 on February 17, 2006, 11:05:36 AM
Anyone watching VRDI? Its moving pretty stong this morning. Any thoughts?

Wow, nice move today! :o

You can see on the intraday that a cup and handle formed from Tuesday until yesterday around mid-day.  Would have been nice to see that one earlier. ;)

runner2847

Yeah I had seen it some place and I had it on my list for today. It started goign up and caught my eye, but I didnt know what it was bc I didnt really remember seeing it. I found it on another message board just now and they bought in the last couple of days around 15-20 cents. So they are doing pretty well with it. Anyone want to make a guess as to where it goes now?


eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on February 16, 2006, 10:09:51 AM
Quote from: akclide on February 16, 2006, 09:55:51 AM
G man Your take on Wdam and VRDI.Thanks

WDAM - I like that it recently broke through the 200 and didnt run but started consolidating.  On a volume break of 3 cents it looks interesting but I'm not wild about it.. we need some more sustained volume.


VRDI
- hmm potentially explosive, very volatile with new sustained volume.. safety doesnt seem so close(high risk) but reward may overcome that  ;)

Quote from: runner2847 on February 16, 2006, 10:02:25 AM
What do you guys think about ptsc's pullback so far? Its a little sharper than I might have thought. Good place to buy or is this a bad sign?

yea thats a cut, 33 cents looks like a pivot.. I expect PTSC to bounce shortly.

VRDI could be very rewarding  ;).. I see targets of .40 and even the 200 @ .72 in play.

runner2847

Ah ha. So this is where I saw it. Should have just gone back to read through posts. It looks pretty good. People over on hotstockmarkets.com have a thread up on it.

eliteG

#559
Quote from: basonista on February 17, 2006, 10:52:21 AM
G, what do you think of all the action on AXIGE?  It's showing some strength this morning with a little pick up in volume.  I don't have a clue how to read this "rebound" considering the move it's already made - up and down.  Thanks! :)

AXIGE - chart not showing a rebound to me yet(quiet volume and price)

Quote from: digdug42 on February 17, 2006, 10:58:14 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. Great picks, I am learning a lot reading your thread and picks.

You're welcome runner, glad to help out.

Quote from: wrangler on February 17, 2006, 11:11:00 AM
Just sold PTSC @.39
Thanks again and another applaud elite for another great pick. Will be watching for more ..How about some on some NasdaqNM if you come across any.

excellent trading wrangler(already applauded you, i dont write applaud any more), you da man  :o  I scan for many plays.. on the NasdaqNM I like OPSW and AMKR and I'll search for more next week.  ;)



eliteG

thinking PTSC may be a good play to get into by end of day today.  Traders/Investors who review the week will probably pile in on Monday sending it to new heights.. a theory anyway  8)

wrangler

Thanks elite for the NasdaqNM picks and will be watching for more when you post them if you don't mind would you put note when a pick is a penny or not a penny.
Have a great trading day :)
wrangler

catrader

might want to check out heb on amex, still moving because a bird flu stock and that it might be effective with ampligen.  now at like $3.04,  by the same token gnbt moving a bit too.  But then I think eliteg liked nvax in this segment, that one moving up too.  Guess they all move in tandem.

waxweazle

HEy G

Two Questions first CKEI
and second   Finx
what do you think?!

And sevi
thanxxx
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

runner2847

You guys think this pullback on vrdi is a good entry point? Or is this just too risky?

catrader

per yahoo, the homepage for vrdi should be http://www.perceptronics.com .  when you click it says it says domain for sale for $800.  so is yahoo wrong, someone hijacked the website or what do you infer from it?

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on February 17, 2006, 11:52:52 AM
might want to check out heb on amex, still moving because a bird flu stock and that it might be effective with ampligen.  now at like $3.04,  by the same token gnbt moving a bit too.  But then I think eliteg liked nvax in this segment, that one moving up too.  Guess they all move in tandem.

yep I still like NVAX up highest in the group and looking potenitally hot  >:D

Quote from: waxweazle on February 17, 2006, 11:53:40 AM
HEy G

Two Questions first CKEI
and second Finx
what do you think?!

And sevi
thanxxx

CKEI - was over .07 recently and now at .04.. not gonna be interested unless it gets closer and picks up the volume.. couldn't bring up a chart of FINX in stockcharts.. if they dont have a chart I do not even consider the play.  ;)

Quote from: runner2847 on February 17, 2006, 11:57:57 AM
You guys think this pullback on vrdi is a good entry point? Or is this just too risky?

I think this might be a good entry(looking at the intra-day charts) just be strict with selling if it goes too far below

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on February 17, 2006, 12:02:10 PM
per yahoo, the homepage for vrdi should be http://www.perceptronics.com .  when you click it says it says domain for sale for $800.  so is yahoo wrong, someone hijacked the website or what do you infer from it?

well I dont use websites to trade so it really has no bearing on the stock chart technicals to me  ;)  We are traders not investors

waxweazle

HEy G

at sevi what can be a good entry point!!
Yesterday Windows news!!!
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

tommyt

anyone watching INFO + 109%, What's up?