3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Scott

Quote from: gri64 on February 21, 2006, 04:20:06 PM
So, tomorrow will be (or could be) a huge sell-off and it was wise to sell PTSC today before the close ??? In other words, if I don't need dividend (today I bought a small amount of stocks), but want to get profit I had to sell PTSC today... Am I wrong?  ???

Gri - the market will answer that question tomorrow!

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 21, 2006, 05:23:52 PM
The dividend will be paid on March 22 to shareholders of record Feb. 24.
looks like you will have to hold through the weekend if you want the dividend

I think this is incorrect based on what I read in the link in my earlier post. If you sell tomorrow (Feb 22) you would still be considered the shareholder of record on Feb 24 because trades take 3 days to settle. Therefore a seller on 2/22 is considered the holder of record until 2/25.

The dividend dates are confusing to many. Hopefully there are a lot of traders like Doyer who think they need to hold until Feb 24 and won't sell. Also, the dividend is only 2 cents. The stock is up 40 cents in the past week. Logically there should be more to this run than the dividend, such as a positive outlook for future patent settlements. Only a true nutjob would pay 40 cents to get a 2 cent dividend. However, there are lots of nutjob traders out there!  I mean, there were people here selling PTSC in the 30's! ;)  LOL jk jk profits are profits >:D

Quote from: ultra1066 on February 21, 2006, 05:44:10 PM
Which stock are you talking about higherstocks?

I think he's talking about PMED.

GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

ELR

 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Somebody please tell me that I'm really still asleep and and its Sunday night and that I didn't cancel/modify my gtc sell limit order on PTSC for .46 before this am !
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

my 25k shares :'( :'(

G !  what's the next pick ! ?

elr (got in @ .16)

ELR

son of a x@#%! !  I thought I got over this premature thing after the first year of marriage ?

elr

doyerdiligence

you might want to make sure, i think it's the funds that take 3 days to settle not the stock. this is if you are under 25k, if you are above then the funds are available right away.
i would call just to make sure.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

pompano

#679
Hey G what up? I think I may have found one.  Not to much volume history but 5 mill. traded today and no news.  Volume has been on the rise for close to a month.  News coming?  I think I may take a small position in the morning.  Here is the chart.

runner2847

Hey Doyer,
Whatd you think about PMED today? How much gas do you think is left in this run? Im about break even so Im nervous about which way its goign to head.

higherstocks

#681
Ultra1066, sorry about that I was posting on VRDM.  I bought in just before close because of the closing at the 200-day.  This has bulit support at .043.  Look to tommorrow to open at and continue upward trend.  ;D  Usually I wont play pennies too strong, but on this stock I went in for $10,000 and if opens above .043 I will play 10,000 more.

eliteG

Quote from: pompano on February 21, 2006, 08:05:56 PM
Hey G what up? I think I may have found one.  Not to much volume history but 5 mill. traded today and no news.  Volume has been on the rise for close to a month.  News coming?  I think I may take a small position in the morning.  Here is the chart.

Looks good to me pompano and I like the way you explained it.. may be up to something  ;)

Quote from: ELR on February 21, 2006, 07:13:30 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Somebody please tell me that I'm really still asleep and and its Sunday night and that I didn't cancel/modify my gtc sell limit order on PTSC for .46 before this am !
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

my 25k shares :'( :'(

G ! what's the next pick ! ?

elr (got in @ .16)

elr thats a great trade though... no worries, you did good!  My goal is to find 1 PTSC type stock per month(maybe I can kick it up to 2 >:D)  We have a lot of good traders here that are great team players we'll find another one soon.  I have no doubt!  :o

Mo~Money

#683
DKGR had a beautiful day today! :) Look any better to you now G? Expecting news any day now tomorrow would be fantastic! ;) Hope some of you took my advice and bought back @.012.

DOR that you mentioned awhile back is looking quite good here!

Others that I am watching closely are:

MSEV-bought @.101 chart looks nice as well.
PRGX-indicators turning up
ETLT-in time may want to fill that gap up at around .70
NMCX-back too .021 maybe?
CYAD-big vol, then 2day drop might recover and G im watching!
PLNI-looks like a rev head and shoulders to me! Might grab some @.005

That's about it for now trade well everybody, and omg PTSC is just a beast!!! 50% gain taken way to early LOL... Where's the next PTSC G-man?

Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

doyerdiligence

#684
Quote from: runner2847 on February 21, 2006, 08:19:13 PM
Hey Doyer,
Whatd you think about PMED today? How much gas do you think is left in this run? Im about break even so Im nervous about which way its goign to head.

well another huge volume day with lots of volatility,we were # 6 traded on the OTC today. It held some nice support levels today from fridays highs, even set a new higher high today that could be a good indication the uptrend is still intact, todays gap up and retracement, then setting new highs is also a good indication of an uptrend, pros accumulating. The Number of trades has been bubbling up for a few weeks now with friday and today pushing over 1000 trades each day. If we can keep that going we will for sure sustain a nice uptrend, even with lower volume we could still see a rise in PPS depending on how strong the hands are that hold the majority of the O/S that have bought in over the last 2 days.  It could see some consolidation but with this monster volume lately who knows what the peak might be before they do so.... from the size of the blocks i've seen being purchased lately i don't see why these guys would load so huge if it wasn't going a little higher...

#trades : pmed :1358 1238 81 89 119 181 170 96 131 229 205 79 103 185 248 114 14 15 41 49 20 28 54 31 15 15 10 110 161 23 20 71 30 31 44 44 40 63 12 14 14 67 13 21 14 10 16 25 56 16

my first target was only the 200dma, but looking at the chart i see no reason really why it couldn't fully reverse and hit .08-.1 . I guess with this big of volume if it was going to happen the time would be this week, if not then it would consolidate simular to the 10 days previous to last thursday. It was not my target for .08-.1 or more. but i won't complain if they took it there, and i for sure would always hold some freebies incase even in the longer term they achieved this.

Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

setravis

Everyone goes to G's Place.... ;D

setravis is back ! ;D   
Or did anyone notice this Southern Gent was gone  ???
Had to be away, lot's of other things to take care of......TCB... ;)
It's good to be back with you all..... :D :D :D 8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gmarc66

#686
Hey G,

Any thoughts on:

FKEY-up 68% today on excellent vol. had news friday a/h

GWTR - up alot 2 days in a row, excellent vol for this stock..no news

MLPH- up 54% on highest yearly vol. finally broke past .62 which seemed to be a res...no news

ZKID - up 66% on highest yearly vol. , seems to have broken from a low

EFLT- up on highest yearly vol. Great gains 2 days in a row, news on friday a/h


STTK seems to be moving again..any signs of a continuation?

VRDM up on news, highest 52 wk vol.

APPM -up 2 days on very good vol.

SFSH-highest yearly vol. came from a near 52 wk low

NXPW -  up 55% on news, came from a low, highest 52 wk vol.

GBIW - highest 52 wk vol. up 53%  and surpassed 52 wk high...just passed the golden cross recently

DRFL- up 42% on news, highest 52 wk vol.

SUWN- wow...nice run over the $1...price projection at this point?

CWLC- any more left in this?

USXP - back up again today, great close....where do u see this going/

Just FYI, RSMI filed a DEF14A a/f today, to have authorized shares raised from 500 mil to 900 mil.. not sure if this will effect pps immediately?


ok...tired of lookign for more...just wondering if u think any of these look good for a continuation tomorrow or soon.

thanks g...hope u did well today...oh ya...u probably still have some PTSC...so i know ur smiling. ;D

glta

HEY SETRAVIS!!! I noticed you were a little quiet...glad ur back! Disturb us!!!lol  ;D

julia

sorry, if im repeating some picks others may have already posted..i had my posting window open for awhile now. :)

setravis

Quote from: eliteG on February 16, 2006, 03:42:30 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 16, 2006, 09:18:11 AM
Thanks everybody for all the comments  ;D  Its really awesome to make a nice pick and have a bunch of us profit.. unlike a pump and dump type atmosphere where some get left in the dust.

I picked out some stocks to comment on from the above posts and my scanning.

NIHK - julia I dont think you missed this play, by waiting its actually going to be safer now.  I consider this in good technical buying shape from 10.5 cents to just above 14cents.  NIHK has the potential to rock and thats why I bought in yesterday.  Any day could be the flyaway "I wish I owned this stock" day   ;)

PTSC - I got to sell most of my position yesterday for a tremendous gain but I am still holding on to some.. Looking at the chart and volume I think its almost impossible not to continue this run.. we will see higher highs  >:D

AMKR and FTEK - these are >$5 stocks I'm liking after seeing them in my scans last night.. especially AMKR

CTUM - cant say its buyable here.. since support is so far but I can definately not say its weak(closing at the high on a huge candle)

ABDE - bottom fishing is not my type of play.. I like the trend going my way.

CHID - looks good, targets look like 80cents to $1 but I think its gonna have to show some more flash if it really wants to get there.  So thats why I'm not in.. I gotta see something more.. more sustained volume.

ADZR - volume did come in in the last hour here, huh? but it was unable to make a technical break in the price.  It almost looks like they were trying to create excitement.  I would be looking to sell around 20 cents unless the volume is really kickin ;)

IAUS - still not buyable to me.. it must show that it can bounce with volume until then its just a bunch of potential because of that long-term chart.

I mentioned AMKR before trading this morning and its up 5.5% and still looks good.  Another one >$5 that I like a lot is OPSW.  Simliar plays with the gap, finding support and turnaround  ;)

G-Man you caught Fire.......G-manonfire ! :D
It has been nice...PTSC...NIHK....Let's not forget SUWN  ;D
I going back to my #1 Trading Strategy....."You Pick...I Buy" !! ;)  :D :D :D
Applaud to you..... 8) "Outstanding"
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

doyerdiligence

#688
hi gmarc dunno if i can add in, :P
here is a candle stick glance of most of your picks
http://stockcharts.com/candleglance/?DRFL,CWLC,MLPH,ZKID,USXP,STTK,VRDM,SUWN,SFSH,NXPW|C|B14

and here is the number of trades so you can see what ones are in play

#trades : drfl :  21 30 18 15 6 63 11 7 7 9 8 10 2 20 6 37 45 10 4 5 6 12 27 56 56 5 1 7 8 14 13 3 3 37 37 25 15 18 16 16 20 9 10 17 18 9 13 13 61

#trades : cwlc : 1043 620 47 25 26 43 117 87 53 104 151 89 60 123 101 397 528 399 42 21 28 10 34 9 9 8 19 5 41 44 9 13 24 32 32 5 4 11 12 12 3 9 9 19 17 28 20 25 46

#trades : zkid :  27 2 6 2 6 4 21 7 8 4 3 2 4 3 2 4 5 7 5 9 2 5 7 11 11 11 9 4 7 4 15 11 3 3 56 56 13 17 9 10 10 20 6 14 18 5 8 8 6

#trades : usxp :  647 515 919 1032 1821 1183 1457 2975 2409 3623 4601 6197 937 706 385 103 133 194 138 225 333 669 470 338 93 93 65 50 58 105 61 75 67 73 157 157 80 72 139 79 79 89 90 128 106 433 44 51 68

#trades : vrdm :  56 27 87 177 120 77 87 20 100 47 161 262 374 100 122 73 71 44 14 110 60 13 18 38 18 18 18 20 13 8 17 10 38 30 23 23 9 37 18 43 43 26 8 7 6 27 4 2 9

#trades : sfsh :  2 3 3 3 3 1 1 1 2 2 1 2 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 1 3 1 3 1 1 1 2 2 2 9 1 1 3 6 6 18 17 19 2 2 5 4 2 8 19 6 20 7 8

#trades : eflt : 116 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 1 2 2 2 2 4 2 1 6 1 25 3 9 3 1 1 2 2 1 1 1 2 2 2 20 20 20 6 1 4 4 8 4 4 4 9 4 2 3

sorry data does not cover all the picks and also does not include todays data.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

setravis

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 21, 2006, 10:54:01 PM
HEY SETRAVIS!!! I noticed you were a little quiet...glad ur back! Disturb us!!!lol  ;D

julia

Someone did notice I was too quiet...... ;D
Oh believe me ,"I will Disturb"!  ;)
Thanks Julia, It's good to be back.... 8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis