3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loffigus

For the Tech Guru's -- Does anyone think that PTSC could be setting up for yet another "G" breakout?  

eliteG

Quote from: Loffigus on February 23, 2006, 12:36:04 PM
For the Tech Guru's -- Does anyone think that PTSC could be setting up for yet another "G" breakout? 

nice chart Loff.. definately a possibility but PTSC might need some news to send it  ;)

Loffigus

One other thing I have noticed on NIHK is that our friend OLMP has been slowly raising his ASK price to coincide with the short term trendline -- do you think so too?

gri64

Today is a real RED day for me: PMED, VRDM, DRDF.  >:(

I don't like to play on news or to wait for a PR, but now only good news could help to yesterday winners. IMO

Any thought about today action? Thanks in advance  :)

eliteG

Quote from: Loffigus on February 23, 2006, 12:50:16 PM
One other thing I have noticed on NIHK is that our friend OLMP has been slowly raising his ASK price to coincide with the short term trendline -- do you think so too?


yes I agree, OLMP(market maker) is not trying to bring NIHK crashing to the ground.  They are interesting in getting the best price they can.  I really think NIHK's chart starts to look very nice here.  Maybe some news again tomorrow to break .13.  I told the CEO he should buy some more shares, lol maybe that was him gapping the stock in the morning  :D

higherstocks

Hey G, What do you think of VRDM's action today.  Do you think I should get out after todays action or stick with it?

eliteG

Quote from: gri64 on February 23, 2006, 01:04:05 PM
Today is a real RED day for me: PMED, VRDM, DRDF.  >:(

I don't like to play on news or to wait for a PR, but now only good news could help to yesterday winners. IMO

Any thought about today action? Thanks in advance  :)


while today is a red day for those 3 they still look technically bullish and intact to me.  That is the danger of buying away from consolidation which all 3 are still above even with their fade.

Quote from: higherstocks on February 23, 2006, 01:07:45 PM
Hey G, What do you think of VRDM's action today. Do you think I should get out after todays action or stick with it?

same as what i said up there.. it looks fine bouncing off a nickel.

Loffigus

I found this interesting little chart comparasion.  If you look at the run that SUWN just had, and the chart pattern - it looks like you are looking into the future for the PTSC chart. 
Check them both out, potentially, PTSC could follow the same pattern based on the volume indicators.


dhiraj19

Hey EliteG,

So are there any good entry points back in PTSC?  :) Also, I would like to have another pick of yours  ;) to make more money on the made money....

Dhiraj

mcolin

IGTG made an interesting move up today. Lost a bunch with these guys on a reverse split. Is someting up?

higherstocks

I think PSTC looks as though it will fill the gap between .60 and .68 and then take off from there.  What do you think G?

eliteG

Quote from: dhiraj19 on February 23, 2006, 01:37:01 PM
Hey EliteG,

So are there any good entry points back in PTSC?  :) Also, I would like to have another pick of yours  ;) to make more money on the made money....

Dhiraj

I would consider rebuying PTSC @ 40 cents maybe @ 60 cents.  Its ok to miss out on any more of the run, imo.  Parabolic up, usually followed by parabolic down  ;) 

I'm scanning but I still dont see anything I like for a nice entry here except NIHK.. Its setting up high in its pattern and about to have a golden cross which should get the word out that NIHK is ready.  We shall see  ;)  Meanwhile I have added(2days ago and today) and my avg is now .1230.

Quote from: mcolin on February 23, 2006, 01:56:52 PM
IGTG made an interesting move up today. Lost a bunch with these guys on a reverse split. Is someting up?

nice flat flag with low volume and now a breakout today but wheres the volume..hmm It could be interesting but lots of recent unhappy buyers, rejected by the 200 and lil volume on this move leads me to believe its not worth watching yet.

Lucas Scott

Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 10:30:12 AM
chill out nmbr1ballr.. this is absolutely normal, what isn't normal is 50% gains everyday.  So geez have some patience or this is not for you.  Keep your emotions in check.  And if you still feel uncomfortable here is a great place to unload part or all.

LOL! You mean 50% gains every day for all perpetuity are unreasonable?? ;)  I recollect from a prior post that nmbr1baller is "all in" on NIHK with 100% of his capital. Baller, correct me if I'm wrong on that. So it's understandable why he's living and dying on every .001 change in the bid. It's impossible to keep emotions in check or to feel comfortable when your entire nut is on one penny stock.

Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 12:33:07 PM
I really cant believe people buy into this crap. Do you want to trade or gamble? Stop getting jerked around and start researching and learning from other "REAL" traders.

Applaud to you G for keepin it real!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

basonista

G, check this out when you get a chance.  Did a little more research on VRDI today (since I'm a bagholder, I have to justify staying in my position, heh? ::))  It looks like this high volume has been caused by warrants issued with a .20 cash in price.  If I understand this stuff correctly, anytime the stock goes above .20, these guys can cash in warrants and then sell the stocks.  So, picture this - so far VRDI has pushed up to .20 pretty well - above .20 warrants start getting cashed, bringing the stock back to earth - warrants are gone - VRDI shoots up.  Sound plausable?  Am I totally off my left nut?  Or I mean off Lucas's left nut?  Or was that the right nut?  ;)

VRDI also is bouncing off a new ascending TL.  Thread and new chart: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4069.msg47652#msg47652

eliteG

guys check out AOGS.. looks really good to me technically..hmm really really good  >:D