3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 23, 2006, 02:15:23 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 10:30:12 AM
chill out nmbr1ballr.. this is absolutely normal, what isn't normal is 50% gains everyday.  So geez have some patience or this is not for you.  Keep your emotions in check.  And if you still feel uncomfortable here is a great place to unload part or all.

LOL! You mean 50% gains every day for all perpetuity are unreasonable?? ;)  I recollect from a prior post that nmbr1baller is "all in" on NIHK with 100% of his capital. Baller, correct me if I'm wrong on that. So it's understandable why he's living and dying on every .001 change in the bid. It's impossible to keep emotions in check or to feel comfortable when your entire nut is on one penny stock.

Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 12:33:07 PM
I really cant believe people buy into this crap. Do you want to trade or gamble? Stop getting jerked around and start researching and learning from other "REAL" traders.

Applaud to you G for keepin it real!

word Lucas  8)

Quote from: basonista on February 23, 2006, 02:24:51 PM
G, check this out when you get a chance.  Did a little more research on VRDI today (since I'm a bagholder, I have to justify staying in my position, heh? ::))  It looks like this high volume has been caused by warrants issued with a .20 cash in price.  If I understand this stuff correctly, anytime the stock goes above .20, these guys can cash in warrants and then sell the stocks.  So, picture this - so far VRDI has pushed up to .20 pretty well - above .20 warrants start getting cashed, bringing the stock back to earth - warrants are gone - VRDI shoots up.  Sound plausable?  Am I totally off my left nut?  Or I mean off Lucas's left nut?  Or was that the right nut?  ;)

VRDI also is bouncing off a new ascending TL.  Thread and new chart: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4069.msg47652#msg47652

I've made myself worse explanations than that to stay in a play :D  :D it make sense and you do got that trendline.. goodluck dood and to all our nuts  ;)

basonista

Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 02:38:08 PM

I've made myself worse explanations than that to stay in a play :D  :D it make sense and you do got that trendline.. goodluck dood and to all our nuts  ;)


Thanks, G.  I guess I'll have to stick to the trendline theory - it's all I got! :'(

AOGS - hmmm....  kind of has that cup and handle thingy going on (thingy is for Julia ;))  A little more sustained volume than previous spikes.  Do you think this time around is different enough from it's spike in late Sept/early Oct?

eliteG

Quote from: basonista on February 23, 2006, 02:48:52 PM
AOGS - hmmm....  kind of has that cup and handle thingy going on (thingy is for Julia ;))  A little more sustained volume than previous spikes.  Do you think this time around is different enough from it's spike in late Sept/early Oct?

thats the question and I think it is.

basonista

Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 03:04:32 PM
Quote from: basonista on February 23, 2006, 02:48:52 PM
AOGS - hmmm....  kind of has that cup and handle thingy going on (thingy is for Julia ;))  A little more sustained volume than previous spikes.  Do you think this time around is different enough from it's spike in late Sept/early Oct?

thats the question and I think it is.

Looks like you may have your PTSC replacement already  ;) 8) >:D

lana2b

Hi' G

  Could you take a look on GBVS

Thanks
lana

eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on February 23, 2006, 03:10:21 PM
Hi' G

  Could you take a look on GBVS

Thanks
lana

hmm GBVS is very interesting, making the move from mvg avgs always looks bullish but there is a lot of volume that was recently traded above I'm just not sure that it can kick that out of the way with this volume.. really hard to say, I personally wouldn't play it but I dont see it as a terrible play.  Hope that helps.

Lucas Scott

Sold my final 1/3 of PTSC @ 77. I was optimistic when it bounced back to .90 after the selloff at open, but it couldn't hold or go higher from there. I think this is day one of a retrace. There's a gap between 60 and 65 that will probably get filled in the next week. What a run though!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

waxweazle

Hi G pleas look on

dlgi it could be the next ptsc
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

eliteG

Quote from: basonista on February 23, 2006, 03:07:34 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 03:04:32 PM
Quote from: basonista on February 23, 2006, 02:48:52 PM
AOGS - hmmm....  kind of has that cup and handle thingy going on (thingy is for Julia ;))  A little more sustained volume than previous spikes.  Do you think this time around is different enough from it's spike in late Sept/early Oct?

thats the question and I think it is.

Looks like you may have your PTSC replacement already  ;) 8) >:D

we'll see AOGS rejecting these high prices so far.  I will wait till tomorrow to make a buy(if I do make one).

eliteG

Quote from: waxweazle on February 23, 2006, 03:18:28 PM
Hi G pleas look on

dlgi it could be the next ptsc

its a nice move no doubt on DLGI but the safety net is long gone and the volume is not what I look for(need more of it) thx for the heads up though wax  ;)

Loffigus

Maybe AOGS found their merger or acquisition opportunity.  Some kind of buzz going on to bring in the volume and price increase.   Be interesting to see if they release some news soon.


"Currently has no operations and seeking merger or acquisitions opportunities

XDOGS, Inc.. The Company currently has no operations and is seeking merger or business opportunities. Previously, the Company was the distributor of high-end European outdoor apparel and equipment for the outdoor enthusiast."

lana2b

Thanks G, I'll be carefull

Quotehmm GBVS is very interesting, making the move from mvg avgs always looks bullish but there is a lot of volume that was recently traded above I'm just not sure that it can kick that out of the way with this volume.. really hard to say, I personally wouldn't play it but I dont see it as a terrible play.  Hope that helps.

IT means there is gonna be strong resistance and it needs a lot of momentum and vol to get it through?

Lana

nmbr1ballr

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 23, 2006, 02:15:23 PM
LOL! You mean 50% gains every day for all perpetuity are unreasonable?? ;)  I recollect from a prior post that nmbr1baller is "all in" on NIHK with 100% of his capital. Baller, correct me if I'm wrong on that. So it's understandable why he's living and dying on every .001 change in the bid. It's impossible to keep emotions in check or to feel comfortable when your entire nut is on one penny stock.
No you are correct Lucas.  I am not worried about every single .001 change.  Its the fact that I am mad at myself for selling PTSC to early and missing out on 10k and the fact that the only reason I am down money now is because of 1 person dragging down the price.  

nmbr1ballr

G, I am being patient with NIHK.  I was never expecting a 50% increase the day after I bought it.  If it does happen that we break through .13 where would you say the next resistance is.  I have a GTC order for .39 in case something crazy happens while I am in school.  Although I did the same with PTSC and it ended up way higher the following week.  So am I safe with that number in your opinion or could it soar even higher?   

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 23, 2006, 03:46:18 PM
G, I am being patient with NIHK.  I was never expecting a 50% increase the day after I bought it.  If it does happen that we break through .13 where would you say the next resistance is.  I have a GTC order for .39 in case something crazy happens while I am in school.  Although I did the same with PTSC and it ended up way higher the following week.  So am I safe with that number in your opinion or could it soar even higher?   

Well know that everyone in a stock is feeling the same feelings you are.. but there is really nothing to say until we get a big move, one way  ;D or the other  :(.

If we get past 13-13.5 I see resistance @ 14.5-15 and then a bit @ 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25(all psych numbers) but we will judge the strength of the move as it goes.  Of course the possibility of leapfrogging these numbers exist.  Lets see what news and volume we get.