3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Hey G,

How do u think GETC is looking....ready to possibly go into the  g-3 phase?

Also Golden Cross is right on the verge of kissing here ;)

Any thoughts on this...good to buy now or is that red candle a sign it could still go lower a bit..however, it was a friday red candle, maybe just a little pre-week-end sell-off...only a 5.% drop? All other technicals in check?

thanks!

julia


eliteG

Quote from: higherstocks on February 25, 2006, 06:09:50 PM
Thx G for NIHK!  Sold out yesterday for a nice gain.  I didnt like the close on closing on Friday so I sold out 10 minutes to close.  Plus the 45% drop in revenues in 2005 didnt help.  I do think it will be playable probally middle of 2006 and end of 2006 but till then I'm staying clear.  Ready for your next pick.  ;D

I'm sorry Higher I cant be anything but upset with your reasons.  I feel like I've been used as a pump and then you've dumped.  You entered the stock for a reason.. I dont see how that reason changed with a big gain on Friday and I have no idea why a past revenue drop matters at all to the current action(which obviously cares little about that)  Not every play can do a PTSC run but this one definately increased its odds of moving strongly with the information gained Friday.  Thats how I feel.

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 25, 2006, 08:59:10 PM
WITM may be on the verge of a G-Pattern. We should have an answer early next week. Nice chart with the pullback to support on lower than average volume and then a volume increase as it came off the support line.   

Totally agree, I like the long-term chart as well..if this can get past resistance @ 50 cents(which might be tough) it can get goin  ;)

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 25, 2006, 10:45:03 PM
Hey G,

How do u think GETC is looking....ready to possibly go into the  g-3 phase?

Also Golden Cross is right on the verge of kissing here ;)

Any thoughts on this...good to buy now or is that red candle a sign it could still go lower a bit..however, it was a friday red candle, maybe just a little pre-week-end sell-off...only a 5.% drop? All other technicals in check?

thanks!

julia



Hey julia, on GETC I dont like to speculate on something so far away from its G-spot, these type support plays are not my style, I like to see very high and tight short-term price action.  From a high of .44 to .13?  thats just viscious..  :-X




JMoney

Anyone notice USXP ended with approx. 1.9 Billion in volume and 13,000 trades?

Yea, I'd say thats alot.  ;D

wrangler

OCCM : huge volume trading for Friday
http://tinyurl.com/g6v74
wrangler

higherstocks

Quote from: eliteG on February 26, 2006, 12:29:17 AM

I'm sorry Higher I cant be anything but upset with your reasons.  I feel like I've been used as a pump and then you've dumped.  You entered the stock for a reason.. I dont see how that reason changed with a big gain on Friday and I have no idea why a past revenue drop matters at all to the current action(which obviously cares little about that)  Not every play can do a PTSC run but this one definately increased its odds of moving strongly with the information gained Friday.  Thats how I feel.


Sorry Elite but I have to disagree with you I do believe alot of the action lately in NIHK is from this board.  I didnt use NIHK as your pump I dump, I used it as a day trade and took my profits when I can.  I could be wrong and it could go higher but for me I decided to take my gains.  As you know as a trader sometimes you have to go with your gut.

doyerdiligence

#920
gone
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

wrangler

#921
Hi elite
Hope you're having a great weekend. Need a favor I'm thinking of putting all my proceeds from sell of GTCB into a penny stock of which you have the ability to do great TA's on them and would like you're TA on it

DRGV : Dragon Capital Group,Inc.
Was featured on MoneyTV network and itsaboutfinance which air's on the nasdaq. It also has some excellant news out on it.
http://tinyurl.com/gkkeq
http://tinyurl.com/z3sa5
http://tinyurl.com/kv3xa
50 day MA is about to crossover 200 day MA showing the golden cross and MACD is in positive convergence with a MACD crossover of the MA three day's ago and centerline in Janurary. Last trading day volume was 340,900 and doesn't have daily average yet because it just started trading in May,2005
It look's to have excellant potentual for growth, What's you're opinoin?
wrangler

eliteG

#922
Quote from: wrangler on February 26, 2006, 02:01:22 AM
OCCM : huge volume trading for Friday
http://tinyurl.com/g6v74

thx for the heads up wrangler OCCM looks great all around  8)  I will definately be watching this, yu da man  ;)

Quote from: higherstocks on February 26, 2006, 04:06:28 AM
Sorry Elite but I have to disagree with you I do believe alot of the action lately in NIHK is from this board. I didnt use NIHK as your pump I dump, I used it as a day trade and took my profits when I can. I could be wrong and it could go higher but for me I decided to take my gains. As you know as a trader sometimes you have to go with your gut.

Well good trade for you higher.. but let me get this straight, you believe that the action Friday, Volume 3,211,978 X Price .146 = $468,948.78 is mostly from this board?

Anyway forget it, lets not waste time with it anymore.. everyone does their own trade thing I just dont see the purpose of posting your original message.  Goodluck higher.  :)

Quote from: wrangler on February 26, 2006, 12:02:57 PM
Hi elite
Hope you're having a great weekend. Need a favor I'm thinking of putting all my proceeds from sell of GTCB into a penny stock of which you have the ability to do great TA's on them and would like you're TA on it

DRGV : Dragon Capital Group,Inc.
Was featured on MoneyTV network and itsaboutfinance which air's on the nasdaq. It also has some excellant news out on it.
http://tinyurl.com/gkkeq
http://tinyurl.com/z3sa5
http://tinyurl.com/kv3xa
50 day MA is about to crossover 200 day MA showing the golden cross and MACD is in positive convergence with a MACD crossover of the MA three day's ago and centerline in Janurary. Last trading day volume was 340,900 and doesn't have daily average yet because it just started trading in May,2005
It look's to have excellant potentual for growth, What's you're opinoin?

Well weekend is ok.. just lost my first tennis match of the new season, I got wooped by a dude almost twice my age.  Lol but he was really good and I'm trying to get better, I figure getting beat up by better tennis players is the way to do it.

DRGv - actually has a very nice short-term pattern but of course I have no say on the long-term since there is none.  It is starting to look interesting but for a pinky its still not enough for me to give two thumbs up.  Definately has potential.  Goodluck with whatever you decide.

cjm

Elite,

OCCM has a 1-40 reverse split scheduled for 3/10. I am not sure if that plays into your decision to buy this stock.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060223/20060223006026.html?.v=1

CJM

eliteG

Quote from: cjm on February 26, 2006, 01:11:58 PM
Elite,

OCCM has a 1-40 reverse split scheduled for 3/10. I am not sure if that plays into your decision to buy this stock.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060223/20060223006026.html?.v=1

CJM


thx for checking on that cjm  8)

It does affect things a bit.  First off I just thought OCCM is worth watching and not a buy yet(but close).  Now we might know the thing motivating the current trend(the reverse split), however silly a motivator that is.  And we know that the r-split happens March 10 so we sorta have an end time-frame to the play because I do not want to hold a .ob that is over 2..and this would be around 15 or higher afterwards  :-X. 

I notice that they had their 1st ever profitable quarter, thats nice to hear  ;).. so I'm thinking this could be a runner according to the chart and the current news frame of mind and I would want to get out before close March 10.  Not sure that I will play it but it wets the appetite.

lana2b

Hi, Elite

Can you help, please, on CHK! Holding since sept @$36 - down $6,000.00

Thanks in advance

lana

eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on February 26, 2006, 01:53:33 PM
Hi, Elite

Can you help, please, on CHK! Holding since sept @$36 - down $6,000.00

Thanks in advance

lana

Hey lana at this time my impression on CHK is a bit bearish but you do have the 200sma nearby below but the 20 and the 50 are pressuring down.. while this can go up from the support here I think there are better places for your money.  I like my money making me money everyday  ;)  Let me know if you are looking for a stock in this price range, I'll run a scan for you  :)

higherstocks

#927
Doyer, ok thx for your flaw comment.

thai626

Hmmm.......

All I have done lately is post good hard facts with decent charts for this board and in return I get SMITED????  For those of you that did smite me........you did a good job!!  Not that I care what my rating is but it is a bit sad how someone can smite my posts considering it's been nothing but positive.

From now on, I guess I'll keep my opinions and charts to myself.  I've already told everyone what my sell target is............so until then, this will be my last post regarding NIHK

One more thing, would like to thank the others on the board for posting excellent picks and good charts for G and other members to consider.  Good luck trading everyone!

Thai

P.S.  What's up with the rude comments lately on this board?
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

Lucas Scott

Quote from: eliteG on February 26, 2006, 12:22:30 PM
Well good trade for you higher.. but let me get this straight, you believe that the action Friday, Volume 3,211,978 X Price .146 = $468,948.78 is mostly from this board?

I am personally responsible for 0.3% of the volume. I added at .14 :)

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 26, 2006, 04:56:25 AM
higherstocks you have flawed tactics
kind of like your RSI buy and sell strat.. However, even fools can make money

LOL! Zing!!

Quote from: higherstocks on February 26, 2006, 02:26:11 PM
Doyer, ok thx for your flaw comment now go back to danceswithbulls with the other rookies.

Danceswithbulls LOL! Snap!!

;D :D >:D

Football season may be over, but smack-talking is still a Sunday tradition!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.