3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 08, 2006, 02:47:12 AM
Is CWLC setting up in G2 right now? I see G-Pattern potential. I was in, then out, then back in again.

CWLC - I would think needs to make its move soon.. otherwise it would seem a bit winded but this chart looks strong.  So definately a g2 but I think we dont want too long a g2.

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 08, 2006, 03:48:17 AM
Quote from: eliteG on February 27, 2006, 09:49:12 AM
Quote from: twodachsie on February 27, 2006, 09:40:45 AM
VRDM looking strong. Gap up this morning. You think this can continue G?

Yes I do.. I like VRDM.. I'm thinking around a nickel makes a good stop.  ;)

Is it time to put VRDM back on the Elite radar with G-Pattern potential?

VRDM - setting up nice.. watching for a breakout  ;) thx for the reminder  :)

lalitha0

Hi EliteG,
Will you please look at ADVC? How high do you think it will go?
It is going up like there is no tomorrow.

Thanks
Lalitha

digdug42

AVST seems to be starting the day off well. Any thoughts G?  Thanks

eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on March 07, 2006, 08:01:34 PM
SEVI - what I like most about SEVI is the volume and how the price reacts to that volume.. after studying countless charts you get a feeling about when a stock is free to move with volume or when its got supply.. the best way to explain it for me is that I look at the chart like a living breathing creature and something about the short-term price volume history of SEVI makes me feel it has the potential to get through this resistance zone.  I find it bullish that the top for the year looks flat

I couple this with the fact that the market cap is 3.29million and they just announced an agreement with Microsoft(http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060307/20060307005430.html?.v=1)

and so perhaps there is some room to work with.. we shall see  ;)


So far SEVI showing support @ .025.. the spread a bit big like the MMs are hurting from yesterday.  A breakdown of .025 and I have to consider letting go.

Quote from: lalitha0 on March 08, 2006, 09:53:38 AM
Hi EliteG,
Will you please look at ADVC? How high do you think it will go?
It is going up like there is no tomorrow.

Thanks
Lalitha

ADVC - hmm everything seems lined up nice for continuation but there is some prior oscillation in this zone so could provide resistance and always keep in mind the psych number .01.. oh and make sure you get to take profits.. makes a stock easier to hold and keeps the belly full.  ;D

Quote from: digdug42 on March 08, 2006, 09:57:24 AM
AVST seems to be starting the day off well. Any thoughts G? Thanks

AVST - I'm not sold on this crazy(volatile) stock yet.. but I'll watch and learn.

Loffigus

Is anyone else showing a very red portfolio today?
I have 8 holdings and all eight are RED.  It's very depressing. :'(

la-onda

PTSC now back @ 1.42$, time for reentering again?  ???

dhiraj19

I also posted this again. EliteG we need your words on it.  >:D

pompano

Whaaat upppp G?     The DYMTF news turned out to be true.  I guess sometimes you can rely on a message board, as silly as it sounds. ;D   I was watching LTWV this morning and wondering if you can give me your opinion on the action.  I think I smell another move.  Thanks as always G.

eliteG

Quote from: Loffigus on March 08, 2006, 10:03:42 AM
Is anyone else showing a very red portfolio today?
I have 8 holdings and all eight are RED.  It's very depressing. :'(

I think its a red day.. most of my watchlist is in the red that why its great to be able to have another strategy.  I highly recommend checking out this thread: Fading the Gap - http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=575.new#new

Note: This method will only work for those able to buy on margin

Quote from: la-onda on March 08, 2006, 10:09:10 AM
PTSC now back @ 1.42$, time for reentering again? ???

Quote from: dhiraj19 on March 08, 2006, 10:13:58 AM
I also posted this again. EliteG we need your words on it. >:D

I have no idea who can tell when a stock is falling down that it is done.  Remember the phrase "dont try to catch a falling knife".. you've got to wait for confirmation or you could be hurt bad!  I would expect to see support come in 1.20(gap resistance) and 1.00(psych # and 20 ema).. currently @ 9ema.  Remember support to me only means that it will delay there for a while.. who knows if trader/investors will come rushing in?

Mo~Money

Both DKGR and my WTVN doing well this morning! G just to make certain WTVN would qualify as a G*pattern if it breaks .0012 correct? And would you hold if that happens?
Thxs Man! ;)
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

basonista

Quote from: Loffigus on March 08, 2006, 10:03:42 AM
Is anyone else showing a very red portfolio today?
I have 8 holdings and all eight are RED.  It's very depressing. :'(

7 holdings and all are red ranging from 2% to 16%.  My portfolio is down about 25% since the beginning of last week.  >:(  Are we looking at a change in the market?  Time to sell longs and go short?  I'm certainly considering it although it's probably too late now.  Where's the love?!?

eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on March 08, 2006, 10:43:57 AM
Both DKGR and my WTVN doing well this morning! G just to make certain WTVN would qualify as a G*pattern if it breaks .0012 correct? And would you hold if that happens?
Thxs Man! ;)

hmm WTVN would definately qualify as a g-pattern.. and would look very strong too.. almost reminds me of USXP.. goodluck and I think it will end up being a great pick  8)

higherstocks

Might be a good play how does it look technically G.  DIAAF

Diamant Art Corporation Receives Strong Upgrade by Respected Research Firm
Wednesday March 8, 6:30 am ET


Management Continues Global Expansion


TORONTO--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 8, 2006 -- Diamant Art Corporation (OTC BB:DIAAF.OB - News) is pleased to announce a well-respected firm, TSC, has upgraded their equity rating on DIAAF. This strong upgrade comes at a time when the Company has secured distribution rights of their non-PVC food wrap within the U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, the Territory of People's Republic of China, and now South Korea. TSC's upgrade is also due in part to China's ban of PVC plastic wrappers. This ban opens the door to a surge in sales of Diamant's non-PVC food wrappers and their new oxo-biodegradable pallet wraps.
TSC is noted for their work with account executives, analysts, portfolio managers, institutions, venture capital investors, individual investors and the media.

To view the entire independent research report, please click on the attached URL: http://www.otclive.com


lalitha0

Thanks for your advice G.

Today everything is in red for me too except for ADVC. If it is any consolation there is not much green on the otc market. Look at this:

http://www.allstocks.com/markets/1bbrv.htm

Julia,
As a general rule I sell any stock if goes below my purchase price by 8-10%.
I am there now with NIHK. If it goes down any further I am selling.

Lalitha

wrangler

Hi elite
Seen where you liked mo~money pick WTVN so thought I would try to pick up some put order in @.001 but iy hasn't filled yet.
Are you in mo-money

Quote from: eliteG on March 08, 2006, 10:50:25 AM
Quote from: Mo~Money on March 08, 2006, 10:43:57 AM
Both DKGR and my WTVN doing well this morning! G just to make certain WTVN would qualify as a G*pattern if it breaks .0012 correct? And would you hold if that happens?
Thxs Man! ;)

hmm WTVN would definately qualify as a g-pattern.. and would look very strong too.. almost reminds me of USXP.. goodluck and I think it will end up being a great pick  8)
wrangler