3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waxweazle

ONEI is on fire what the ...

107%

Gap up tomorrow.

Did the people dindn`t read exacty the news from 9.3.??

:o
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

waxweazle

follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

mezz

here is one that is at the 9ema. bouncing a little lets see if it can continue back up


nmbr1ballr

Wax, how high do you think onei will go?

gri64

Hi EliteG,

What do you think about VRDM?
We have VOLUME, we have good chart, but also we have site stockster.

I hold at avr 0.06. Is it still wise to hold? ???
I don't know this type of games - Is the site stockster can kill perspective stock in a short time?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

waxweazle

HEllo to nmbr1ballr

ONEI
  i think GAP Close!! And than the MM dicided so when it will be close and you woun´t any risk so sell...



On Fire SEIH

NICE Volume only buy ASK is full  and a new High ( G-Pattern )   ;D



I think this will close on dayhigh and gap up tomorrow
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

Lucas Scott

Quote from: gri64 on March 14, 2006, 11:44:33 AM
What do you think about VRDM?
We have VOLUME, we have good chart, but also we have site stockster.

Wow, once again Stockster cherrypicks from my Stockcharts public charts list. I'm honored. I like the chart, I don't like the Stockster. It hasn't run up all that much and volume is good so the current price .066 is decent entry point IMO. 

Stockster has a good thing going for themselves. They cover their butts with their "Disclosure: We Own Shares." It's nice to see they're honest about being a pump and dump site. 
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

lana2b

Hi Lucas and everybody

You think it will not close that little gap and after(when the hypers from the stockter left)
may back to normal life and go by TA?

lana

BTW

AOGS - break down or fake head - G. Cross is here ?  Still holding that bag

handyman

can anybody help me ? wheres G at? just wondering myself.  :)
                                      handyman

eagerlearner

G, can i get an update on SEVI?
Thanks !  ;)

eliteG

Hey guys I'll be back in action soon..  ;)  ;)

eags on SEVI - looking good.. i mean if she can pass .0325 she is gone.. imo..but I have to wonder how much of this rally is due to mkt(makes me more cautious) but the volume looks very interesting.  I hope for you its at .10 soon  >:D

Lucas Scott

G's Place just isn't the same without ole G.

VRDM probably will fill the gap. Maybe Stockster is losing their touch.

PMED - big shakeout and rally. Could be day one of a reversal. I was disturbed to say the least when it was in the .012's this morning but it has rallied hard to .018.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

SKVI had a nice breakout today. Unfortunately I hold no shares.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

boatguy

Lucas, what the heck is that cussing vacuum with legs looking thing?

My pick in the contest, AFOP, made a nice move today. I think it will gap in the morning and may have a nice one day run tommorow.




Lucas Scott

hey Boat - it's QBert from the old Atari 2600 video game. 

AFOP was a nice pick. I tried to get some just before the close but underbid. I'm considering it for a daytrade tomorrow.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.