3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Friday 3-24-2006

Started by eliteG, March 24, 2006, 09:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lana2b

Hey G

ONE more VITS- weekly

lana

eliteG

Quote from: bocasva on March 24, 2006, 10:32:42 AM
Señor G  What's your take on EYII, is it ready to take-off?

yo bocsava  8)

EYII - hmm not looking good.. no volume here to support it round the 50ma

Quote from: calguy on March 24, 2006, 10:35:15 AM
ILMN hammering the shorts today.
Are we gomna stop out??
Not looking good.

Stubborn ILMN doesn't know that its supposed to plummet.. again a weak volume rise.. I'm still not convinced our stop will be taken out.. looking for a reverse here  ;)

Quote from: lana2b on March 24, 2006, 10:35:46 AM
Hey G

ONE more VITS- weekly

lana

VITS - nice price action but volume is not where it should be..

nica33

Hi G

What about AFOP? ....I see some weak :-[ :-[

And TXCC?

Are you still bullish with HMSC?

Thanks!!

Nica33
Keep it simple !!

garym

G-

Are you still feeling good about this one?  How about buying more at 0.038?

REALDEALS21

Hey, G, PRGX today looking better right ?? There was a kiss off the 13 MA. Green light ??

eliteG

Quote from: nica33 on March 24, 2006, 10:43:04 AM
Hi G

What about AFOP? ....I see some weak :-[ :-[

And TXCC?

Are you still bullish with HMSC?

Thanks!!

Nica33

Hi nica  8)

AFOP
- no volume today.. still above 20 ema.. basing or trying to find support.. no evidence of weakness, imo.

TXCC - hot stock we almost bought last week,, still looks good but now at resistance 2.50.. may want to wait for it to consolidate.

HMSC - still bullish.. about to meet its ascending trendline .. looks good.

Quote from: garym on March 24, 2006, 10:48:28 AM
G-

Are you still feeling good about this one? How about buying more at 0.038?

garym - need you to post ticker in message or I cant see it in reply mode(that quote up there is all I see)  ;) no need to change subject

Quote from: REALDEALS21 on March 24, 2006, 10:50:33 AM
Hey, G, PRGX today looking better right ?? There was a kiss off the 13 MA. Green light ??

PRGX a bit better Reals.. I'm still not convinced.. maybe 1 more day?

catrader

eliteg,

what would you have said if we brought up egei to your attention yesterday in the o.50's?  what's your opinion on it now that it has run up?

eliteG

ONEV - I wrote this update for the portfolio:

update ONEV:

ONEV trading in a tight range and about to come upon the ascending trend line that started it all.  We should see some action as it approaches.

There was a press release Wednesday around mkt close:
QuoteOne Voice Announces Results of Intel Solutions Summit 2006
Wednesday March 22, 3:47 pm ET
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060322/20060322005863.html?.v=1

Looks positive with support underneath   8)

--------------

I still feel that way  ;)  We are right at the trendline and so I expect a move here soon maybe coupled with some news by Monday.  ;)

Adam

AAC @ .47, broke a downtrend

lana2b

I'm sorry, G, but i didn't get it

On daily chart the VOL is the hightest in years
On weekly chart the volume confirmed by the rules
QuoteVolume levels during the first half of the pattern are less important that in the second half. Volume on the decline of the left shoulder is usually pretty heavy and selling pressure quite intense. The intensity of selling can even continue during the decline that forms the low of the head. After this low, subsequent volume patterns should be watched carefully to look for expansion during the advances.

The advance from the low of the head should show and increase in volume and/or better indicator readings (e.g. CMF > 0 or strength in OBV). After the reaction high forms the second neckline point, the right shoulder's decline should be accompanied with light volume. It is normal to experience profit-taking after an advance. Volume analysis helps distinguish between normal profit-taking and heavy selling pressure. With light volume on the pullback, indicators like CMF and OBV should remain strong. The most important moment for volume occurs on the advance from the low of the right shoulder. For a breakout to be considered valid, there needs to be an expansion of volume on the advance and during the breakout.

Will see the volume if it break through

Would you,please, check it again- I like the potential and setup for breakout so much

And when(if) you have time, explane me please, what I missunderstand about volume

Appreciate it
lana

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on March 24, 2006, 10:58:30 AM
eliteg,

what would you have said if we brought up egei to your attention yesterday in the o.50's?  what's your opinion on it now that it has run up?

EGEI - technically I could only say that it has strong momentum but otherwise no TA tools to add any information.. just that its having a blue sky breakout with nice volume but if it is "for real" then we will have an opportunity to pick it up later  8)

Quote from: Adam on March 24, 2006, 11:03:34 AM
AAC @ .47, broke a downtrend

Excellent  :o  Watch AAC - g-pattern breakout with volume, could run.  Thx for the heads up Adam  8)

OneStockMind


eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on March 24, 2006, 11:06:12 AM
I'm sorry, G, but i didn't get it

On daily chart the VOL is the hightest in years
On weekly chart the volume confirmed by the rules

Will see the volume if it break through

Would you,please, check it again- I like the potential and setup for breakout so much

And when(if) you have time, explane me please, what I missunderstand about volume

Appreciate it
lana

I assume you are talking about VITS

I was commenting on todays breakout.  The volume is not where I would like to see it on a breakout.  Doesn't mean it cant go.. just means the evidence in TA, imo, is not there and it makes it feel not safe.  I do not like that this stock dips underneath its 20ema volume so much. Moves away form bunched up mvg avgs always look good I just wish there was more volume  ;)


calguy

HOM looks like maybe a good short play here?  After earnings stock went up to 7.20. Got as high as 7.10 today and currently sitting at 7.
I think it should drop on sell the news sentiment.

ILMN - still hoping for reversal?

eliteG

Quote from: calguy on March 24, 2006, 11:24:53 AM
HOM looks like maybe a good short play here?  After earnings stock went up to 7.20. Got as high as 7.10 today and currently sitting at 7.
I think it should drop on sell the news sentiment.

ILMN - still hoping for reversal?

HOM has earnings on March 30  ;) it will probably be unwise to hold short as there is a trend called earnings run that could take effect(a stock will run into its earnings)

ILMN - is only up 2.78%..  ;)  you need to watch it less.. yes I am hoping for a reversal.