3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

VPHM - Sector: Healthcare---Industry: Biotechnology & Drugs

Started by eliteG, June 02, 2005, 08:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirus

Just going as planned!!!!
Another great pick, David
Mark

KRS1

Today's action saw sells only to be followed buy a lot of buys.  Will this trend continue?  I think we need to close above 7 to attract even more attention.   If the last trade of 6.88 sticks then we closed at a new 52 week high.  Very Bullish!!

ramlau

Wonder how many shares are shorted as of now. Was 2.5 million last month when the stock was still traded at $3.

Ram

RichL74

1st level of resistance is at 7.12. I expect VPHM to hit that by the end of the week.

Following that resistance level is 7.36 should hit no later than the end of next week.

stocky

Now this is the NASA level analysis. But one thing I know, VPHM may visit a dollar below and then ramp up the same day. Seems like MM dont want to leave any body on the fringe :)

David Randolph

Stocky is right, this is going to be a bumpy ride, but I have just one number in my head: $12.32 ! An enormous gap down occurred in the beginning of 2002 and that value is still open ... with the kind of insider buying we're getting at VPHM I don't think the bullish run will stop without closing that so notorious gap.

RichL74

#51
I doubled my position at 7.66 6.66 (sorry about that) yesterday. Hoping (X) => keeping fingers crossed we can reach $8 by end of week. Happy trading!

minglwu

I don't see any price of VPHM $7.66, are you saying $6.66?

RichL74

Quote from: minglwu on June 15, 2005, 12:46:43 PM
I don't see any price of VPHM $7.66, are you saying $6.66?

Thanks minglwu. I surely hope I did not get it at $7.66. The whole 666 thing must have gotten me spooked.

lynxclub

#54
Wonder what causes the drop in the last hour? David...do you ever buy on the dip or just go with what you start out? The sale of equity is not a good thing is it? 

la-onda


Form 8-K for VIROPHARMA INC


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15-Jun-2005

Sale of Equity



Item 3.02. Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities
Between June 13, 2005 and June 14, 2005, ViroPharma Incorporated received notices from holders of its 6% Convertible Senior Secured Notes due 2009 (the "Senior Convertible Notes") electing to voluntarily convert $3,600,000 principal amount of the Senior Convertible Notes into 1,440,000 shares of common stock at the conversion rate of one share of common stock for each $2.50 in principal amount of the Senior Convertible Notes. Following the conversions described above, $40.35 million principal amount of the Senior Convertible Notes remained outstanding. The common stock was issued in reliance upon the exemption from the registration requirement of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), afforded by Section 3(a)(9) thereof.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/050615/vphm8-k.html

comments ??

stocky

Its debt reduction. This conversion process was started since June 1 and if you see the stock chart, it advanced even further.

Todays delcine in stock was mostly due to general market condition. Not due to this news. Bullish on stock. Holds full position in the stock.

ramlau

Added some more today. It was a repeat of last week's action, down on a lower daily volume.

Ram

David Randolph

As long as VPHM stays above the blue line below I don't care about the day to day movements. I believe the ones that try to sell high and buy on pullbacks will end up losing the big move. So I'm keeping my position in VPHM as long as the trend, defined by that blue trendline, continues.

David Randolph

As said, the trend is my friend and I'm not selling VPHM as long as it stays above that trendline or reaches my target which is a modest $12.32  :-*