3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

IGNT.PK

Started by setravis, June 14, 2005, 03:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atalltexan

Well, the retracement has continued.  Anyone have a sense of where the bottom is ?  SETRAVIS, what % pullback are we at overall, and will this be a point to bounce from, or does it have farther to go ?

setravis

Quote from: atalltexan on September 29, 2005, 07:45:18 AM
Well, the retracement has continued. Anyone have a sense of where the bottom is ? SETRAVIS, what % pullback are we at overall, and will this be a point to bounce from, or does it have farther to go ?

atalltexan
I'm still hanging with my position.I got in at a good low price so I am able to hang in there.They need to come out with some positive news
update on the OTCBB move.I think that would help investor confidence.
I hope with a little luck we are @ the bottom.
Looking for the bounce .We a right at the 50-day and 200-day MA.
The retracement took us somewhat below 61.8% fibonacci.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

atalltexan

Quote from: setravis on September 29, 2005, 01:02:19 PM
Quote from: atalltexan on September 29, 2005, 07:45:18 AM
Well, the retracement has continued. Anyone have a sense of where the bottom is ? SETRAVIS, what % pullback are we at overall, and will this be a point to bounce from, or does it have farther to go ?

atalltexan
I'm still hanging with my position.I got in at a good low price so I am able to hang in there.They need to come out with some positive news
update on the OTCBB move.I think that would help investor confidence.
I hope with a little luck we are @ the bottom.
Looking for the bounce .We a right at the 50-day and 200-day MA.
The retracement took us somewhat below 61.8% fibonacci.


Thanks SE.  I am continuing to hang in there.  News would be helpful.  Volume remains good and it did close towards the high end today for the first time in several days. 

setravis

Updated chart.....End of day

Technicals
Most Actives
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
-12.20%below 13-day EMA
Closed above 50-day EMA
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

supergeek

Anyone else holding this? What's up with the news? Any input from the more experienced traders would be greatly appreciated.

bob
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

setravis

Rumors has it, talk of a reverse split. That is what's going over other boards.
I do not like to dwell into other boards,just thought I would post about this to let others know.
I've never heard anything from the company even remotely suggesting doing a R/S.
The only talk of a reverse split that would matter, is if the company or it's officers speak of one. A PR will come out on Friday according to Scott.
What we need, is the release of the 10K once and for all.
The chart shows that the stock is tired of this direction,declining volume,RSI,MACD histogram,Aroon Osc. I surely hope we can get a bounce off the 100-day MA.


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gmarc66

Hey Setravis...it appears the rumour is true. ???   So, now what...what is going to happen to stock price today?....are we going to see a further drop?

Is it now time to sell...i bought in at .046!!!


IGTN Ingen Technologies, Inc. Announces Its Board Has Approved a 40-1 Reverse Stock Split
PR Newswire - October 6, 2005 7:15 AM (EDT)

- Shareholders to Vote at Special Meeting in October -

CALIMESA, Calif., Oct 06, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ --

The Board of Directors of Ingen Technologies, Inc. (OTC: IGTN) (the "Company" or "Ingen") has approved a resolution to authorize a 40-1 reverse stock split of its outstanding common and to decrease the number of authorized common shares to 100,000,000 from the present 500,000,000. Consequently, the number of common shares issued and outstanding would decrease from approximately 490,000,000 to 12,250,000. This resolution shall be presented for approval at a Special Shareholders' Meeting, presently scheduled for late October 2005, at which date the reverse stock split would become effective.

Commenting upon this action by the Board, Ingen CEO/Chairman Scott Sand said: "The reverse stock split proposal is part of an integrated plan to move Ingen forward in several ways. First, the reverse split will immediately establish Ingen's stock price at a much higher price level than currently. The advantages should be to facilitate external financings in the future to fund Ingen's expected revenue growth and to also reduce some of the price volatility our shares have recently experienced when selling in the $0.05 per share area. Second, a higher stock price is also more reflective of the fundamental corporate development that Ingen is, and will be, undergoing. Most notably over the near term, Ingen will seek to list its common shares for trading on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board. Pursuant to this objective, we will soon file with the S.E.C. to become a reporting company. Third, on the operational front, we expect two of our major products -- OxyView(TM) and OxyAlert(TM) -- to go into production by early 2006. This is a significantly positive event in the continuing progress of the Company."

About Ingen Technologies, Inc.

Ingen Technologies, Inc. is a public company trading under Nasdaq OTC: IGTN, which has been in business since 1999. IGTN is a medical device manufacturer and a growth-oriented company that owns US patent(s), trademarks, and proprietary medical products.

The Company's flagship product is OxyAlert(TM), a second-generation design of the Company's BAFI(TM) product line. Both of these products have been issued two US Patents: Patent No. 6,137,417 issued on October 24, 2000 and Patent No. 6,326,896 issued on December 4, 2001. Both of these products are low-oxygen safety warning devices used on remote oxygen cylinders for patients, commercial aircraft, military transport, and fire and safety equipment. OxyAlert(TM) technology encompasses the use of digital sensing and RF frequency transfer so that care givers can access a hand-held remote to monitor the actual oxygen level of any oxygen cylinder at a reasonable distance.

The newest product, OxyView(TM), has a patent pending, and is a pneumatic gauge that provides visual safety warning of oxygen flow to hospitalized patients. This product enhances the safety, assurance and accuracy of hospitalized patients being administered oxygen from any source. OxyView(TM) is a lightweight pneumatic gauge that is attached to the oxygen tubing just below the neck. It informs the nursing staff of oxygen flow rate near the patient. It could quickly inform the hospital staff of any leak or inaccuracy between the delivery source and the patient.

The Secure Balance(TM) product is a private-label product that includes a vestibular function testing system and balance therapy system. The vestibular function testing system is manufactured by Interacoustics LTD. in Denmark and is referred to as the VNG. The balance therapy system is manufactured by SportKAT(R), Inc. in San Diego, California. The Secure Balance(TM) program provides equipment, education and training about balance and fall prevention to physicians and clinicians worldwide.

The Pure Produce(TM) product is a continuing research & development program currently under design. This program uses hydroponics technology to grow various plants without the use of soil, fertilizer and water consumption. The Company anticipates entering the nutriceutical and pharmaceutical markets over the next two years.

"Our team of professionals has developed our medical products for the ever-increasing elderly population. Our products are superior to any of our competition and they allow for effective medical product availability to seniors, and at the same time the increasing senior population allows for a steady growth in sales and profits," said Scott Sand, CEO & Chairman of Ingen Technologies.

For more information, visit www.ingen-tech.com

Investor Relations Contact: Scott R. Sand, C.E.O. & Chairman
Ingen Technologies, Inc.
285 E. County Line Road
Calimesa, CA 92320
800-259-9622
951-675-3266
800-777-1186 FAX
[email protected]

evgeny05

Hi Gmarc66 !

I think that today it is not necessary to sell only my opinion.

Good luck.
Evgeny.

supergeek

I'm not going to panic, even with that open.
Like Julia, I'm down quite a bit.
This just went from a short term play to a longer term than I would've liked
but Oh well, 2006 looks to bring some good news.

Bob
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

doug6038

A agree, i stil beleive in the company and think they are looking out for the long-term success of the company. This obvioulsy hurt the shareholders today (down 50% as I type) but hopefully we will be rewarded in the future for our patience today.


AussieTrader

Huge overreaction to the news. As I only had a penny position I am going to have a buy order down at the 0.008 zone (again this is not big dollars relative to my port). Then I'll tuck it away for a long term play.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

I was a long term holder of this to start.
This gives me the opportunity to add.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

doug6038

think i will scrape up a couple of bucks and add to my position as well.  I agree that it is a huge overreaction

runforthedoor


I'd be careful adding here...after a R/S, from what I've seen, it is common to go down even more after the split...if your looking longterm, I'd wait for the dust to completely settle, and I'm not so sure that has happened yet. JMHO  ;D

slomo007

Quote from: runforthedoor on October 06, 2005, 10:52:24 AM

I'd be careful adding here...after a R/S, from what I've seen, it is common to go down even more after the split...if your looking longterm, I'd wait for the dust to completely settle, and I'm not so sure that has happened yet. JMHO  ;D

I agree.  I'm staying away for a while.