3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/23/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 23, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

GSCT.OB 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5245107939911057075&hl=en

It's a pity the balance sheet is so weak (negative total equity of ($5 M)), because the income statement shows an improving picture, especially over the third quarter. Technicals also look strong over the short term.

I'm not buying, but it's one of the "best" OTCBB traded stocks we've seen today (still, extremely risky).

David Randolph

Ok, my computer is running really slow now, so no time to cover ATVE.OB, IMOS and CBLI, so please be kind and request them tomorrow again, ok? Thanks.

Still, not a bad day today, as I've taken a first look at 20 new stocks: OPBL.OB, NENG, DSTI, UMC, AMEP.OB, NXXI, DENN, CPE, XNL, NTMD, TGC, GSHF.OB, HOLL, ESLR, GSEG.OB, ARSC.OB, TRMM, HSBC.OB, CPE and GSCT.OB.

Not so good on the trading front today, but I knew days like this would come, they're inevitable ::)

I'll open the board again until 4:15 pm ET to see if there are any final comments.

David Randolph

#62
No final comments, all right. The 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio was still up 3.38% on the day, could be worse ;D

Have a great evening, see you tomorrow :)