3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/25/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 25, 2007, 09:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatguy

DOW dropping like a rock- no more for me today

David Randolph

#76
STTS 3 minute look:



I'm mildly bullish on the stock as I am on the general market and the Nasdaq in particular.


David Randolph

#77
Quote from: cumulina on January 25, 2007, 01:03:41 PM
wwat.ob

3 minute look for WWAT.OB:



There was a tick up in revenues in Q3 2006, I wonder why, but that's a positive development. Anyway, $62 M market cap and book value of ($1.113 M).

Technically the stock is undecided between the descending trendline and the 50 days SMA providing support. I hope it is the resistance that breaks, good luck cumulina :)

willbrich

Hi guys!

What do you think about NAWL.OB.

Let me know.

boatguy


David Randolph

Quote from: willbrich on January 25, 2007, 03:27:57 PM
Hi guys!

What do you think about NAWL.OB.

Let me know.

Market cap is $570 K (but there are preferred shares, beware, no time to see what's the conversion rate now). Book Value is ($4.44 M). That's negative.

I wouldn't take it even you gave it to me.

Technically I see resistance at $0.0028. I wouldn't buy it. Good luck :)


David Randolph

I have to leave now and can't leave this open (or else requests could pile, and it would look like I was lazy ;D, because I wouldn't be able to keep up).

I'm pleased with what I got now, which you can check out on the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio page.

Thanks for your participation, see you tomorrow !

ttvert

#82
OFI on fire !
thanks David, making a lot of money with this new speed portfolio  ;D ;D ;D

Ramsburg


... update ...

The STTS and WWAT.OB videos made by David were just uploaded (sorry for the delay, there was some Internet problems over here)

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account