3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 02/13/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 13, 2007, 09:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Good morning :)

Today I'll try youtube.com to publish 3 minute video analysis, but Ramsburg told me it takes about an hour to get the "embed on your website" code, so please be patient.

I welcome your requests for analysis.

Thank you for your participation :)

anvilring

NTTL.....40m shares 1/2 in float.                              A market cap of 11.5m

"Avop" is recieving tons of revs and more to come with a deal possibly coming for mulitple carrier online minutes through one single agreement in the next 4 weeks.

Their "entec" software  developed in Vietnam at a 10th of cost state side and it is very successful .... NTTL holdings has a presence in China through their "tougi" division and are expanding into other countries. Additionally they are outsourceing entec.

A link to all the podcasts available for NTTLS.... Even better: an indepth study/recommendation by Wasserman Morris & Co.    http://207.173.206.126:8080/NettelHoldings2/#   ( the first, righthand column on their home page)

http://podcast.streetiq.com/streetiq?GUID=1107590&Page=MediaViewer&Ticker=NTTL

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_N/threadview?m=tm&bn=36020&tid=204&mid=204&tof=10&frt=2

nullzero

ANAD high volume up over 2%.

David Randolph

Thanks for the suggestion anvilring, but I already covered NTTL.OB yesterday, please check our Stocks Covered List under "N".

la-onda

hi david,
what about CKSW?
quarterly results are improving, TA also nice...

tia
O.

la-onda

Quote from: nullzero on February 13, 2007, 09:36:51 AM
ANAD high volume up over 2%.

fyi:
Anadigics "buy," target price raised

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:38:56 AM ET
Montgomery & Co

NEW YORK, February 13 (newratings.com) - Analysts at Montgomery & Co reiterate their "buy" rating on Anadigics Inc (ANAD.NAS), while raising their estimates for the company. The target price has been raised from $10 to $15.
In a research note published this morning, the analysts mention that the company has reported robust 4Q results due to the impressive performance of its wireless and broadband businesses. The upward revision in the target price reflects the potential for Anadigics' robust earnings growth and continued growth in the company's customer base and end markets, the analysts add. The EPS estimate for 2007 has been raised from $0.30 to $0.41.

kpunarc

What about ABT.TO

ABSOLUTE SOFTWARE CORP

Market: Toronto

"October is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February."
- Mark Twain

anvilring

I get so lost on this site :-[ ! I tried to see if this was covered before I posted by using the search feature and came up with nothing... Can someone please post me a link to where NTTL is covered so I know where to look?? ???

                regards, mitch

David Randolph

Quote from: nullzero on February 13, 2007, 09:36:51 AM
ANAD high volume up over 2%.

Hi nullzero, how are you? Always a pleasure :)

You know ANAD is over $500 M in market cap, you little devil >:D (the maximum allowed is $500 M as one can read on the 3 SOF Portfolio FAQ)

Damn, I'm having a problem with Reuters Data Link and it's not updating my Metastock database ... I already covered ANAD, as one can see on letter "A" of the Stocks Covered List.

Let me update this chart by hand ... done, nice chart, definitely bullish, good luck :)

nica33

#9
Hi David.  What about OSTE.  Maybe is time for a pullback, but the chart looks very bullish.
Keep it simple !!

sfhappyfish88

#10
Quote from: anvilring on February 13, 2007, 09:43:53 AM
I get so lost on this site :-[ ! I tried to see if this was covered before I posted by using the search feature and came up with nothing... Can someone please post me a link to where NTTL is covered so I know where to look?? ???

                regards, mitch

Go to "premium service", first click on "message board", then "stocks on fire portfolio", then "covered stocks list"

nullzero

#11
Quote from: David Randolph on February 13, 2007, 09:47:47 AM
Quote from: nullzero on February 13, 2007, 09:36:51 AM
ANAD high volume up over 2%.

Hi nullzero, how are you? Always a pleasure :)

You know ANAD is over $500 M in market cap, you little devil >:D (the maximum allowed is $500 M as one can read on the 3 SOF Portfolio FAQ)

Damn, I'm having a problem with Reuters Data Link and it's not updating my Metastock database ... I already covered ANAD, as one can see on letter "A" of the Stocks Covered List.

Let me update this chart by hand ... done, nice chart, definitely bullish, good luck :)

Rounded down to 500mill :P, doing good btw. I couldnt help it, was moving with high volume had to put out the name.

David Randolph

Quote from: anvilring on February 13, 2007, 09:43:53 AM
I get so lost on this site :-[ ! I tried to see if this was covered before I posted by using the search feature and came up with nothing... Can someone please post me a link to where NTTL is covered so I know where to look?? ???

                 regards, mitch

On this message board, which is the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio Message Board (there's a link here, put your mouse over) you have a sticky post which is the "Stocks Covered List". On that post, under letter "N", you find the link to NTTL.OB analysis made yesterday.

If you have any further navigation doubt, please don't hesitate to ask. I agree with you, not easy to find things on 3 Stocks, Ramsburg needs to make a better site in terms of navigation.

Thanks :)

anvilring

Never mind... I found it. (under my nose  :) ) I've never even looked at that link... still learning the site!

                                    thanks David!

David Randolph

Quote from: la-onda on February 13, 2007, 09:38:29 AM
hi david,
what about CKSW?
quarterly results are improving, TA also nice...

tia
O.

First of all la-onda, let me tell you that your plays on OPBL.OB and NTRZ.OB were truly fantastic ! The next time you place a suggestion I'll try to make a more in depth look on them, as you usually know what is under the carpet ;)

I covered CSKW a couple of weeks ago, as you can check on the Stocks Covered List under "C".

I like it ;)