3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJ

Float on Glif is 43.18 million...according to Yahoo stats...cannot locate any news...awesome volume before noon... :o

john b mcginnis

#286
Glif has had increased sustain volume since last week. I think it has been gaining momentum from the volume increase. That's the only explaination I can come up with. I've been holding for some time. Bought @ .034 I was placing a limit order to sell @ .083 today and missed it! I'm going to keep the order for the day and hope it goes through!
John

Loffigus

#287
Well, I hope the move continues, I grabbed a few at about $0.062
I expected a bit of a cool down, but I am banking on something to come out to maybe retest it's $0.15 high from last year.

I was reading the old thread that David R. started when he bought this stock for the Pennies on Fire, and it stated that this is a penny stock with some revenue, but I can't find any current numbers. 

(one other thing -- today is record volume ... very interesting...) ???

eliteG

Had to check in around lunch.. man some stocks are moooovin huh?

Now while a lot are having great moves many are not safe to enter, imo.

The ones that look good for entry in my opinion(I am not playing any of these):

SEVI , IMNR , EDIG , ONEV

my personal favorite of the bunch is SEVI.. I think it has a lot of potential but of course do your DD.

I'll check back in after market close  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on March 07, 2006, 12:33:49 PM
Had to check in around lunch.. man some stocks are moooovin huh?

Now while a lot are having great moves many are not safe to enter, imo.

The ones that look good for entry in my opinion(I am not playing any of these):

SEVI , IMNR , EDIG , ONEV

my personal favorite of the bunch is SEVI.. I think it has a lot of potential but of course do your DD.

I'll check back in after market close  ;)

Had to update.. I convinced myself to buy what I liked most SEVI    :D>:D

I'll get chart and info up after close but I'm sure there has to be something up in Penny Stock Picking  ;)

nmbr1ballr

There is zero interest in EEGC today.  I am going to have trouble selling any shares.

Lucas Scott

Quote from: Loffigus on March 07, 2006, 10:08:41 AM
PTSC is one of those stocks that make you wish life had a "do-over" button. :'(

Well, it was impossible to predict it would go so high. And as much pleasure as PTSC has brought some of us, it will eventually bring crushing pain to others. It has a lot of room for retracing. I also believe the patent office will eventually invaldiate PTSC's patents. The technology is too ubiquitous for one company to claim as its own. Interesting article about PTSC.

http://www.salon.com/tech/htww/index.html

Note: In order to view the article, you have to click the link that says "view all Salon for free"
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

gmarc66

#292
Hey G...i noticed a few of ur picks as well..and i jumpedin on EDIG..of course at the hod..., vol highest this year and its approaching the 52 week high...i hope i don't slap myself later for it...so far my other two buys today dropped after i bought.....grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well...hope everyone else is doing well ;D...lol and u too G.

Im still holding my NIHK...and reason being...is because in the past many of ur picks reacted the same way...sometimes they dropped and lagged for a good while...then they multibagged...fo cousre, i had by then sold earlier at a loss....so, im going to hold this one....for 6 months if i have to....watch it turn out to be a runner.


Ok...so watching EDIG drop now....yah!!!...i feel a slap coming! :)

What are ur projections on SEVI...or would u like to refrain from answering that question as it may incriminate u?  ;D

Oh by the way, not sure if it was already mentioned. GLIF was a new stockster pick today....then they remvoed it for some reason about 1hr later..and thats when the tanking started. I got lucky, broke even finally as i was bagholding for months.  Hope everyone not stuck in it..but, perhaps it will continue. GLTA
julia

higherstocks

On GLIF: 

The stockster group had this up on there website for about 2 hours this morning as a megabuy then took it down.

Loffigus

Quote from: gmarc66 on March 07, 2006, 02:02:16 PM
Hey G...i noticed a few of ur picks as well..and i jumpedin on EDIG..of course at the hod..., vol highest this year and its approaching the 52 week high...i hope i don't slap myself later for it...so far my other two buys today dropped after i bought.....grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well...hope everyone else is doing well ;D...lol and u too G.

Im still holding my NIHK...and reason being...is because in the past many of ur picks reacted the same way...sometimes they dropped and lagged for a good while...then they multibagged...fo cousre, i had by then sold earlier at a loss....so, im going to hold this one....for 6 months if i have to....watch it turn out to be a runner.


Ok...so watching EDIG drop now....yah!!!...i feel a slap coming! :)

What are ur projections on SEVI...or would u like to refrain from answering that question as it may incriminate u?  ;D

Oh by the way, not sure if it was already mentioned. GLIF was a new stockster pick today....then they remvoed it for some reason about 1hr later..and thats when the tanking started. I got lucky, broke even finally as i was bagholding for months. Hope everyone not stuck in it..but, perhaps it will continue. GLTA
julia

Julia, you are so funny.  You are not alone in the buying HOD curse.   
I am not convinced that GLIF won't run a little further, of course I am sitting on a 30% loss right now, so don't put a lot of stock in my hunch.   =)
Good luck with your holdings -- I think NIHK will pop again, hopefully you wont have to wait 6 months!

echo

PTSC is making me nautious after my second reentry!!!!!
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

lalitha0

Hi Elite or TA experts,

I am holding ADVC at a 90% gain - being greedy! Today it went down and came back up and is hovering around yesterday's close on 1/4 the volume for yesterday. If it closes here it will form a T (Doji?) candle. What does that mean?

Thanks
Lalitha

Julia,
I am still holding NIHK because I think fundamentals are good, they have a deal with Verizon etc. I think this week or next week we will see it move. Also my ameritrade wouldn't let me buy for 3 days if I sell.
Lalitha

tokyopua

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 06, 2006, 03:39:05 PM
My account so red today I thought there was blood in my eyes... :-\

Same thing here yesterday AND today, I know how you feel.

Sometimes I wish I had a button that would just sell all my positions in the first 30 minutes of the day when I see I am up 1% or 2% right out of the gate.   

Because both yesterday and today started that way, then I am down 1% to 2% by the intraday.  This has happened to me time and time again it seems.

Then, I would like another screen that montiors the exact same positions I just sold en mass and has button that buys them all back at the end of the day when they are all down (limit order with some predetermined price delta to make sure they get filled).  At the current rate, I would have made/saved $7000 doing that.

Anyone else notice this kind of thing consistently?  Maybe I should just try it manually some day, lol.
Chance favors the prepared mind

echo

QuoteHi Elite or TA experts,

I am holding ADVC at a 90% gain - being greedy! Today it went down and came back up and is hovering around yesterday's close on 1/4 the volume for yesterday. If it closes here it will form a T (Doji?) candle. What does that mean?


I would be careful, doji's sometimes mean a reversal. Others might want to comfirm this. jmo
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

Loffigus

Quote from: tokyopua on March 07, 2006, 03:07:16 PM
Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 06, 2006, 03:39:05 PM
My account so red today I thought there was blood in my eyes... :-\

Same thing here yesterday AND today, I know how you feel.

Sometimes I wish I had a button that would just sell all my positions in the first 30 minutes of the day when I see I am up 1% or 2% right out of the gate.

Because both yesterday and today started that way, then I am down 1% to 2% by the intraday. This has happened to me time and time again it seems.

Then, I would like another screen that montiors the exact same positions I just sold en mass and has button that buys them all back at the end of the day when they are all down (limit order with some predetermined price delta to make sure they get filled). At the current rate, I would have made/saved $7000 doing that.

Anyone else notice this kind of thing consistently? Maybe I should just try it manually some day, lol.

I have noticed that to be true most days -- in the first 30 minutes stocks that will end the day down, are usually up.
A few days in past trading, I remember seeing ALL green ]in the morning before 10:30, (7:30 my time) only to end the day ALL red.